With NeuroNation scientific brain training you bring your brain day by day on trot. Whether it's weaker memory, dwindling concentration or thinking too slowly - only 15 minutes of training a day can make problems disappear and give your brain new momentum. Join the worldwide community of over 15 million members and treat yourself to a piece of science - right in your pocket.
Why doing brain training with Neuronation?
- OUTSTANDING EFFECTIVENESS: NeuroNation's brain training has been awarded the AOK Leonardo Health Prize for Digital Prevention sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Health.
- DIFFERENT EFFECTS: Various studies have repeatedly proven this: With brain training, you can improve your memory, noticeably reduce stress and the resulting risk of depression, increase your thinking speed and concentration and even reduce the risk of dementia by up to 48%.
- PERSONALIZATION: NeuroNation performs a comprehensive analysis of your strengths and potentials and creates a personal training plan for you that exactly meets your needs.
- CHANGE AND BALANCE: With more than 20 exercises on 250 levels you get a varied and motivating training for a balanced promotion of your brain.
- SCIENTIFIC BASIS: In a study conducted by NeuroNation together with the Department of General Psychology at Freie Universität Berlin, the effectiveness of NeuroNation memory training was proven.
- DETAILED PROGRESS ANALYSIS: Thanks to many years of experience and many millions of users, we can give you the opportunity to follow your progress closely and interpret it correctly according to your comparison group.
- FUN AND MOTIVATION: Get together with friends, compare your results, train for a race and blast the old boundaries of your brain together.
- AND MUCH MORE: Already 15,000,000 members worldwide train your brain with NeuroNation. Join our community and convince yourself of the brain training of the latest generation.
- Comprehensive training program with more than 20 motivating exercises
- Full personalization according to your wishes, strengths and potentials
- Regular publication of new exercises and courses
- Comprehensive customer support and quick help with questions
Download the app now and stay fit - for the rest of your life!
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/neuronation
BE OUR FAN: facebook.com/neuronation
PRICING AND TERMS OF CONDITIONS
NeuroNation Premium Membership is available via the following subscription plans:
3 months from 41.99 USD* (13.99 USD*/month)
12 months from 83.99 USD* ( 6.99 USD*/month)
*Prices displayed are in EUR. Actual charges might be converted to your local exchange currency depending on your country of residence.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your Premium Membership (subscription) automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. Further details concerning your account can be modified via your account.
The protection of your data is very important to us. We will never disclose information to third parties and will always treat your data with the strictest confidence.
Dear NeuroNation users,
By popular demand, we've now added the option on the dashboard to directly select which exercise to take into your session!
Over the next weeks and months, we'll continue to improve the app. Please write us what you think:
Your NeuroNation Team
Ratings and Reviews
Most of the training exercises created for each of the areas of the brain is very good in improving that region. Regular daily training has resulted in noticeable improvement in my deteriorating brain thanks to smart phones and computers doing most of the brain work for me.
The reason I have removed a star is because the verbal training tries to improve your vocabulary skills which to my understanding is your current memory, knowledge and understanding of words in the dictionary. Just like any word game, 4 scrambled letters can make up more than one word. However the game requires you to guess the exact word it is thinking. So even though you entered a word that is accepted in the dictionary it is not correct based on the game which then makes this test inaccurate in measuring ones skill and knowledge of vocabulary. This needs to be fixed.
I like it -but
I like the app
But sometimes the game does not respond the way it should
It tells you a selection is wrong even when it is correct
Like the color game
Color Green and the image is different and you choose the correct color -it says wrong
So I downloaded this app like a week ago, and I am actually quite enjoying the experience so far. This app helps you memorize and analyze patterns that can be more challenging the more you advance in each sequence. This game can help those who have trouble memorizing and could help those who have dementia and other brain-like disorders. The game keeps track of how your responding and calculates them in categories (such as memory, willpower, flexibility, focus, verbal fluency, etc.). I highly recommend this game to anyone who wants to improve their memory and brain power, seriously a great game for young minds, too great in fact that if children tried it out, they’ll have minds that are equivalent to professors (ages 4+)! 😃
- Synaptikon GmbH
- 181.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Synaptikon GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Months - Subscription $13.99
- 12 Months - Subscription $19.49
- 6 Months - Subscription $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.