NeuroNet's iPad Assessments provide quick and accurate measurement of student performance and growth in emergent reading and math skills. With this easy to use app, teachers can view reports to determine which students are on track and which students may require intervention.
This app is to be used with the NeuroNet Learning Classroom Enrichment Programs: the daily movement based learning program designed to help students develop fluency in essential reading, math, and handwriting skills.
- A fun game-like experience with unique assessments for students
- Assess fluency in areas such as Colors, Numbers & Counting, Number Sets, Letters, Rhyming, Beginning Sounds, Color Phrases, Number Phrases and more
- Log in with your NeuroNet account email and password
- View all students that you have added through the web portal
- View how many times a student has taken an assessment
- Utilize the easy to read graphs to immediately identify students that are struggling
- Use results to measure progress in individual students
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Rhyming assessment simplified to three cards from four and student four digit login screen removed for a smoother assessment process.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NeuroNet Learning LLC
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Copyright NeuroNet Learning Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.