Neuroscience 2018 conference app is your full featured guide to manage your SFN 2018 conference attendance.
App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixes incorrect dates in schedule for users on an earlier timezone then San Diego
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A deep, practical and effective medium for a memorable meeting experience.
A well conceived app that gives punctual banner notifications for a smooth, flowing experience. The additional notifications contributed by the participants forming the newsfeed together with pictures provides a live commentary that is exciting to follow. There are numerous other great features for resources and information that make immediate access easy. The note-taking facility makes for perfection to an all round user experience.
Great APP as it covers most necessary info with easy accessibility. Maybe down
N the road,
Worst so far
Usually the planner is a great tool to navigate the conference. Not this year. My itinerary was created in one part of the app, but did not show up on the home page until some one helped me. He had the same problem the day before. Go back to last year's model!
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry you had issues with the app. Can you stop by our app help desk at the Sails Pavilion on the 2nd floor of the SDCC where you picked up your badge to explain what happened in more detail? Our hours are 11/6 to 5pm PT and 11/7 7:30-3:30pm PT. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.