Neuroscience 2019 conference app is your full featured guide to manage your SFN 2019 conference attendance.
App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is my 15th year attending TheSfN. As a psychiatrist mostly treating difficult cases throughout my long career, I’ve gotten much faster & better results for patients since SfN became central to my annually required informational upgrade. DSM(now-5) was formed with very good intention —helpful!— but was probably more “useful” for improving patient care in earlier versions. However, it appears to me that more recently, psychiatric diagnostics are beginning to fall apart as the identification of brain 🧠 identifiable complexity & neuro-variations within diagnostic categories are identified. How the brain🧠’s many neuro-pathways affect each other can be useful info when choosing treatment Pathways. Our brain 🧠s are VERY complicated; much more complicated than SSRI’s! Thank-you SfN!!!
A Portal of Neuroscience Learning!!!
I’m amazed by the app’s fluidity and ease of use! Beautiful layout, easy to search vendors/abstracts, and a wealth of claustrum information! If I could rate this app any higher, I would give it 6.5 stars!
The Claustrum Strikes Again!
This app was mediocre at best until I found all the poster abstracts on the claustrum! Claustrum be praised! Now I have endless reading material on my inbound Chicago flight!!! Thanks SFN!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.