Facing the USMLE or medical boards? Take control of your study schedule with this easy to use app based on the highly respected textbook, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Neuroscience. Combining highly relevant content with unmatched portability, this app lets you learn at your own pace, wherever life takes you.
Written in the clinical vignette-style used by the NBME, the well-designed questions assess the user’s ability to integrate basic and clinical science in order to solve problems. Heavily illustrated with clinical photographs and radiological images including ultrasounds, PET scans, MRIs, CT scans, and X-rays, this app provides a compelling, comprehensive review of major concepts in neuroscience. Free initial download presents 25 questions and detailed explanations across 22 key subject areas with approximately 500 questions available through in-app purchase.
· General Concepts
· Development and Developmental Defects
· The Meninges
· The Ventricles and Cerebrospinal Fluid
· An Overview of the Cerebrovascular System
· The Spinal Cord
· The Medulla Oblongata
· The Pons
· The Midbrain
· An Overview of Cranial Nerves of the Brainstem
· The Diencephalon
· The Telencephalon
· General Sensory Pathways: Proprioception, Discriminative
· Special Sense I: The Visual System
· Special Sense II: The Auditory and Vestibular Systems
· Special Sense III: Olfaction and Taste
· General Visceral Sensory and Motor Pathways
· Motor Pathways: Corticospinal, Corticonuclear, and Other
· The Basal Nuclei
· The Cerebellum
· The Hypothalmus
· The Limbic System
With this app, personalizing your study plan is simple. Flag problematic questions as you go, design customized quizzes, and assess your progress using the app’s detailed analytics including quiz history, strength by category, and weekly progress. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Neuroscience app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE and medical boards and begin rewarding professional careers.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
- gWhiz, LLC
- 20.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2014 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer business. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Neuroscience Expansion Pack $36.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.