The audiophile audio & voice recorder with Hi-Fi audio rendering and DSP engine
Neutron Audio Recorder is breakthrough in a field of audio recording on a mobile device and PC! It is an advanced audio and voice recorder that is using famous audiophile-grade platform-independent 32/64-bit audio engine well-known to those who are enjoying music with Neutron Music Player.
As a result of such symbiosis it is now possible to provide rich and market-unique DSP functionality available for your recording needs, briefly:
- up to 60 band Parametric Equalizer for correcting the frequency response of the audio source (microphone);
- generic fully configurable DSP filter that can be used for sound correction while recording;
- Automatic Gain Correction (AGC) effect that allows to target the desired Gain and thus you can sense distant and quite sounds that become well recognizable in your recording;
- high quality Resampling allows to reduce the size of voice recordings without quality degradation, so you can record lengthy lectures and memos in a tiny files.
* MEDIA LIBRARY
Full-featured media library is now at your disposal for the recording needs. It allows to organize recordings flexibly and group them into the playlists.
User interface offers a precision Spectrum, RMS and Waveform analyzers, so recorded sound will be visualized in full.
* HI-RES AUDIO
Audio driver supports hi-res format, so if your device supports it Neutron has no limit to capture sound in high resolution.
* VERSATILE AUDIO FORMATS
You can choose to store recording in the lossless hi-res formats (WAV, FLAC) or in the lossy formats (OGG/Vorbis, MP3, SPEEX, WAV-ADPCM) to save storage space. You can store hours of voice recording using specially optimized for such task SPEEX format.
You can store recordings in the Local storage or external SD or stream directly to the network storage via SMB or SFTP protocols in real time, so if anything happens to your device during the recording process the recorded file will not be lost. Tags can be edited anytime after the recording.
* 32/64-bit hi-res audio processing (HD audio).
* OS and platform independent encoding and audio processing.
* Bit-perfect recording.
* Audio formats: WAV (PCM, ADPCM, A-Law, U-Law), FLAC, OGG/Vorbis, Speex, MP3.
* Metadata/tags editing.
* Sharing recorded file with other installed apps.
* Playlists: M3U.
* Saves to the internal memory or external SD (note: writing to SD may not be supported on all firmwares so far, full support will come later on).
* Saves to the network storage:
- SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
- SFTP (over SSH) server.
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
- Parametric Equalizer (4-60 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
- Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
- Automatic Gain Correction (sense distant and quite sounds);
- Customizable digital filter;
- Dithering (minimize quantization).
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum, RMS and Waveform analyzers.
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, genre, year, folder.
* Folder mode.
* Timers: stop, start.
* Supports many interface languages.
Follow us on Twitter:
* Show audio driver type in device list.
* Try to re-create source referenced folder if it was deleted by mistake.
* If no active source available when recording is started create the default folder to succeed.
* Activate the next available source entry if current entry is ignored explicitly.
- audio device name not updated in the Recording settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neutron Code Limited
- 87.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2021 Neutron Code Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.