You’re all familiar with the famous “Never Have I Ever” game, that’s probably kept you entertained on nights out. Now discover Nevermind, the official game that has been adapted into a drinking game!
The game is played in 3 rounds:
- You get handed sips to drink
- You give out sips
- Sudden death
Stash up on alcohol, get together with your best buddies, and launch Nevermind.
Unforgettable nights out and parties guaranteed!
This app contains subscription :
- You can subscribe for premium account with unlimited access to all game's modes, new monthly content and no ads
- Subscription is from $4.99 USD weekly and $13.99 USD monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
New content added. Download the latest version!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Multiple same questions
It is fun but it asks a lot of the same questions. We just kept skipping them.
It’s called Never Mind for a reason...
...because never mind getting this app. $5 a week to play a game maybe once a month is absurd. Even if you line up the free days to play it once with your friends, the excitement is quickly killed with the fact you end up running into the same questions before you even get a buzz going. Plus the ads spam you faster than you can play. Nothing like sitting around trying to have fun only to end up sitting awkwardly waiting for the ad to end, then be asked a repeat question, then sitting again through an ad again. We downloaded this thinking it would be a quick and fun way to liven up the party only to be met with serious disappointment. Uninstalled after only 5 minutes of playing.
If I could give this app 0 stars I would nothing but adds. You would literally use the free 3 days they give you to complete one round with the amount of adds. Then on top it wants $5 a week, your better off going to Walmart getting some card stock and printing out your own game. If it was like a once and done payment of $5 and that gave you the game with out adds I might of considered it. But definitely do not recommend this app!
- 60.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Marmelapp
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $5.99
- Caliente $2.99
- Getting Crazy $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.