You’re all familiar with the famous “Never Have I Ever” game, that’s probably kept you entertained on nights out. Now discover Nevermind, the official game that has been adapted into a drinking game!
The game is played in 3 rounds:
- You get handed sips to drink
- You give out sips
- Sudden death
Stash up on alcohol, get together with your best buddies, and launch Nevermind.
Unforgettable nights out and parties guaranteed!
This app contains subscription :
- You can subscribe for premium account with unlimited access to all game's modes, new monthly content and no ads
- Subscription is from $4.99 USD weekly and $13.99 USD monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
New content added. Download the latest version!
Ratings and Reviews
If I could give this app 0 stars I would nothing but adds. You would literally use the free 3 days they give you to complete one round with the amount of adds. Then on top it wants $5 a week, your better off going to Walmart getting some card stock and printing out your own game. If it was like a once and done payment of $5 and that gave you the game with out adds I might of considered it. But definitely do not recommend this app!
Do not get this app
I would like to start this by saying i am a game designer.
The amount of ads for the free version of this is ridiculous. The paid version is even more ridiculous it cost $10 per month for a silly app you might use 3 times a month at most. This is almost the price of a AAA MMO (World of Warcraft) do not waste your money on this. I wouldn't pay more than $2 to have this game permanently. A subscription is outrageous.
Are you kidding?
Monthly subscriptions?? For a game??? This isn’t a newspaper giving me fresh intel every week. It’s a corny game and anyone who pays for a subscription is an idiot. This is such shameless price gouging and I can’t wait for this app to tank after everyone realizes how much of a scam this is. Truly disappointing.
***If you’re looking for a reasonably priced version of this game, Never Have I Ever: Dirty is great! You can unlock all of the cards for a ONE TIME PAYMENT of $2.99
- 60.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Marmelapp
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $4.99
- Premium Subscription $9.49
- Premium Subscription $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.