The problem it tries to solve is this: you have every intention of waking up for fajr, but you turn off your alarm mistakenly while half asleep. Next thing you know, the sun is out... Sound familiar?
The idea behind the app is simple: to wake you up for Fajr by being as annoying as possible!
It's just like a regular adhan alarm clock with one big exception:
It annoys you until you actually wake up by asking you to do something before the adhan shuts off! Until you do what it asks, the adhan will keep on playing in a loop AND your phone will vibrate incessantly!
There are two "triggers" to choose from to wake yourself up.
1. Trivia: if you choose this option you will have to answer 5 islam-related questions correctly before the adhan shuts off.
2. Shake to wake: if you choose this option you will have to shake your phone 20 times before the adhan shuts off.
InshaAllah by the end of either of these two activities you will be awake enough to get out of bed to pray!
Manual Timezone Selection
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great but SO LOUD
I’ve been using this app on and off for over 5 years and it’s really well built. I use it mainly for the Adhan feature, not so much the puzzle or shaking aspect (I just close the app completely when I want to turn it off.)
BUT THE ONLY THING THAT prevents me from using this app every morning is the fact that it is SO LOUD. It automatically makes your phone volume go to max when it starts, I have the app volume on the lowest possible level but it still blasts incredibly loud. I want to peacefully be woken up for fajr with the adhan not have it SHOUTED into my ear. Please guys fix this feature, I get the whole the point is that it makes you get up but let the setting be adjustable please. I like listening to the whole adhan but it’s so loud I just shut the whole thing off because at that point I’m so angry at it. I don’t want to be angry at the adhan. Please please fix it, thank you.
SubanAllah this is a beautiful App. That truly serves it purpose. I love how loud it is and how you can’t Turn it off unless you shake it or answer the trivia questions which are both bound to wake you up. I truly wish the developer develops a complete Salah And Azan App without all those with Ads that are most against the religion.
Million Star ⭐️ Recommended ✅ Like it 👍
• it's unique & the best app ever & it's free
• it's that only app really working with (sleep mode) silent & don't disturb
• it's 64-bit & working with any ios 😍
• i'm using this app since 2013 till today
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Areeb Bajwa
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Areeb Bajwa