9/10 in WIRED’s App Guide - Selected as an Honoree in the Webby Awards - Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
- 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
- TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
- PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES - Exclusive technology - The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
- OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - The only guide with offline navigation! - Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
- AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
- TRIP JOURNAL - NEW FEATURE - Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
- SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
- TRIP DASHBOARD - Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
- TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
- OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Hong Kong Travel Guide is available in: English, French, and German
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with iPhones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
ASSOCIATED PRESS - “The new iPhone application mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
IPHONE LIFE - "Don't travel without them”
TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions.
General enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The smartest trip planner I have seen.
This is how all trip planners should work. A little rough around the edges but really good way to plan a trip
This app allows you to organize your trip with itinerary. Just set your trip dates, select items from list of Museums, Attractions etc. add them to your itinerary by time of day and then shows you a map of your items only in the order that makes sense. It allows you to group your destinations by proximity.
My only issue with these apps is the lists are missing really major items. It doesn’t seem that hard to me to list ALL the museums in Manhattan. And is it too hard to list destinations in alphabetical order.
Don’t ever expect that an app like this is going to be a source for restaurants or reviews on anything. Do your homework on Google. Enter your choices in the app.
The app is a good way to organize your trip. It does what it promises and gives an easy way to add and reorder sites to your trip itinerary . Easy to use and understand. My only complaints are that u can only create one itinerary at a time And you can't move a site of interest from one day to the next on your itinerary.
Lot of hype but I was VERY disappointed
Everyone has been saying how great the MTrip apps are so I bought this one for a recent trip to visit a girlfriend and see some sites in NYC. I thought the reviews were really lame and didn't provide any context or flavor for the attractions, restaurants (Per Se is a french restaurant with a nice atmosphere??!), etc. Lots of errors too (the Highlane vs. the Highline?) Found the restaurant search really confusing. And the automatic itinerary generator would kill you if you followed its advice. Had me going to the Bronx Zoo and DUMBO in Brooklyn in the same morning. Impossible. The idea of Mtrip is great and it has nice features, but ultimately you need to get the content right.
- mTrip Inc.
- 158.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 mTrip
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.