Play the best classic Microsoft Solitaire card games.
Remember playing the amazing classic solitaire on your old Windows computer? Now you can play your favourite essential classic solitaire on your mobile too. Play the free classic Solitare on our app. Play our classic Solitaire with daily challenge to train your brain. Solitaire is a great way to relax the wires of your brain during short breaks and after a long day at work. Original Solitaire levels will help you recharge your batteries. Sharpen your mind and have fun with this addictive solitaire card game. Our iOS version of the game contains all the classical elements combined with new features like customizing the deck of cards and changing the background. Play our iOS version of Klondike Solitaire free for iPad and iPhone.
This version of the game is called Klondike Solitaire or The Patience Game. Free card game Klondike Solitaire's main rule is that all cards, which are initially arranged in four piles in a random sequence, must finally be arranged in ascending order, starting with the Ace and finishing with the highest card, the King. Each pile can only include cards of a specific suit. The player will score more points the quicker they play the game. It becomes increasingly more difficult to complete the assignment when you play Solitaire all at once in the sophisticated variant known as Klondike.
• Classic Solitaire gameplay:
• Klondike Solitaire uses a standard 52 card deck of playing cards without Jokers. The objective of the game is to expose all cards and move them into the foundation piles. There are 4 foundation piles (one for each suit) which are represented on the screen by an “A” written on it. These piles are built upward in suit from Aces to Kings.
• In Klondike Solitaire there are 7 Tableau columns which are built downward (in decreasing rank from Kings to Aces) in alternating colours (red and black). The aim of the game is to clear all the rows into the suitable Foundation piles.
• Addictive and challenging levels: Practice your logic skills, memory, and patience with the all-new Solitaire Daily Challenges. Play these free Klondike Solitaire card games anytime on your mobile device and become a real Solitaire master! Keep your mind super active with original Solitaire Klondike levels.
• Play a match against others in real time: Race against the world when you play Klondike Solitaire with others in multiplayer. Brag about your scores and show off to your friends with the leader-boards that are included in this game!
• Classic Solitaire gameplay
• Play right-handed and left-handed
• Draw 1 card or 3 cards at a time
• New puzzles with unique ways to train your brain with the classic game Klondike Solitaire!
• Daily Challenge! Win a gift simply for showing up!
• Customizable Backgrounds and Card Decks.
• Multiple Hints and Undos to help you in the card game.
• Play games online or go offline with random deals. No WIFI required to play anywhere for free!
• Record all your wins
• See your improvement in real time
Basic Klondike Solitaire rules:
Klondike Solitaire card game is easy with simple rules:
• Tap or drag to move cards arranging them in descending order with alternating colors.
• Multiple cards can be moved together, as long as the cards in the sequence being moved are in descending order and are in alternating colors (red/black, etc).
• Move cards up to the Foundation to sort all of the suits from Ace to King.
• Only a King or a pile starting with a King can be placed in an empty space on the Solitaire Tableau
Klondike Solitaire is a great opportunity to train your brain, improve your problem-solving skills! Train your brain with our great puzzles and solve each Daily Challenge to receive a crown for that day. Earn trophies each month by winning more crowns! Play our Daily Challenges and Solitaire FREE!
Thank you for playing Solitaire! In this new build we have improved the app performance.Bug fixes & stability improvements included. We appreciate your feedback—play, review, and help us create the best Solitaire experience!
Ratings and Reviews
I like this game because it’s enjoyable, relaxing and quick. I especially love that when all the cards are turned over the timer stops. All the other ones continue the timer until all the cards are in each set. That’s unfair. I like this is automatic and the card faces are large enough so I don’t have to use my glasses to play. TU
Continuous play desired!!!!
I hope you actually read these reviews. I always end up leaving your sites in utter frustration. When I finish one game I generally want to play another game - which speaks well for the quality of your games. The problem is your site won’t allow me to. I get bombarded by one ad after another for large print cards or some other version of solitaire when I simply want to continue with the version I was using. You end up driving me away from your site altogether. If that is your objective, you are accomplishing it perfectly. Why can’t you simply let us play?!? I am 79 years old and can see the regular cards fine - no need for large cards. Making them available for those who do need them is a good idea but one-time selection of a deck at the beginning of play should be sufficient, not continuous bombardment with multiple options and no way to return to play is losing you players!
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are sorry to hear your inconvenience..Can you please contact us through email@example.com with the ads that disturb you the most? Thank you!
enjoyable game, but there’s some issues
I got this game quite recently only having it for few months, but after this most recent update the game is unplayable. Once I open the game there is just a gray screen sometimes with the game’s music and other times and awkward silence. Nothing loads in, just gray screen.
I have tried reopening the app after closing it and restarting my device, but it might one of those bugs where you have to delete the game to fix. It could also be that I have to wait, but I just want to play the game and waiting an excessive time doesn’t seem possible for me. Ever since this gray screen appeared, I’ve been opening the app daily in the hopes it’ll just fix itself, but clearly that won’t be the case. Hopefully this review spreads some awareness.
Oh, by the way, in terms of other problems I’ve had it was just slight lag that took a couple or so seconds to function again. Another thing is the audio. The track sounds nice, but the audio always cuts out. Reopening the game usually is the fix for it. I don’t know if I’m doing something to cause that or if it’s intentional, but it isn’t pleasant.
Please fix ;-;
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HOMA GAMES
- 205.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 HOMA GAMES