Visit Central Rappahannock Regional Library from your iOS device! The CRRL mobile app makes it easy to both find what you seek and discover new titles, make requests, renew your checked out materials, keep track of what you've read, and get information about our community branches.
• Quickly search the collection. Use filters to zero-in on the kinds of titles you’re seeking.
• Browse bestsellers and other new titles.
• Get the details on any title, including professional reviews and community ratings.
• Check a title's availability. Find out where your selection is available now.
• Place holds, and put your holds "on hold" when you go on vacation--or have too many coming in at once.
• Need more time? You can renew borrowed materials if no one else is waiting.
• Talk to us! Check branch hours for a visit, or connect with a librarian online.
Updated name of app.
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t sign into my account. The app says to put in my barcode, which I did several times, but then it ask about a pin. The librarian told me it was the last four digits of my phone number. The app still wouldn’t let me in. The “Forgot Pin” does not work because it asks for the barcode then only replies with something like “the barcode isn’t recognized.” So basically, this app is no good when it comes to looking at your account.
- Central Rappahannock Regional Library
- 8.5 MB
Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BiblioCommons Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.