New Mexico Magazine is the oldest monthly regional magazine in the country. We focus on the beauty and authentic adventure steeped culture that is New Mexico.
In-app purchase details:
One-year subscription (12 issues, auto-renewing) - $9.99
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Print Too Small!
I looked forward to the convenience of being able to read New Mexico Magazine on my iPad but am very disappointed. The print is just too small and by several points. Lovely photos, nice highlighting of websites, but too hard to read. For the record, I subscribe to another magazine and a newspaper which I read exclusively on line, with no problem, so I don't think the issue is with my vision....
Log in impossible. Don't buy!
I can not get logged in. There is no place to reset password. There is no link or way to fix this as of today. So I am paying for a digital magazine that the app owner has made it impossible to read. Waste of money. Shame! The paper magazine is so good. Why not simply fix the app and make it usable. I am no dunce regarding technology. But the app will not provide any help or link, reset possibilities or anything to be able to get to my purchase of this magazine! Apple! Help!
I’ve tried several times....it will not let me log in! It wants to charge me. Yet I keep getting emails saying with my paid print subscription I have digital access. Very frustrating....when I have time I may call customer support but it seems like that’s not so helpful (per other reviews)!
- New Mexico Department of Tourism
- 30.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- New Mexico Magazine September 2012 $4.99
- New Mexico Magazine October 2012 $4.99
- New Mexico Magazine Novemeber 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.