Capturas de pantalla
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and weather in the New Orleans area on the all-new free WWL TV app.
Our app features the latest breaking news that impacts you and your family, interactive weather and radar, and live video from our newscasts and local events.
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
• Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
• Read the latest news as it happens in your area
• Explore exclusive investigative stories
• Browse photos, news clips, and raw video
• Daily and hourly forecasts for your city
• The latest forecasts from our meteorologists
• Interactive radar maps
• Sign up for government-issued severe weather alerts in your area
• Watch live video newscasts and breaking news from WWL
• Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
• Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
• Share stories & videos directly with your friends and family
• See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
• Get information on school delays & closings as they happen
This is the official app of WWL and WWLTV.com, the CBS affiliate serving the New Orleans area.
Got feedback? Let us know how we can make this the best app experience for you! Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.wwltv.com/do-not-sell-my-information
Terms of Service: https://www.wwltv.com/terms
• Radar: In the Weather section, you can now save your favorite layer preferences for weather conditions.
• Squashed bugs & made performance improvements.
Valoraciones y reseñas
New APP Review
As a 1960 LSU Alumni I have enjoyed watching WWL-Tv since the day it joined the air waves. I am a native of Gulfport and had many enjoyable visits to New Orleans, including attending college football games in Tulane Stadium and watching the beloved New Orleans Pels play AA baseball out at the old Pelican Stadium during my early years.
Keeping up with news from the NOLA area still brings me much pleasure. After retiring from the U.S. Army in 1985, my late wife and I returned to live in Gulfport, but lost our home to Hurricane Katrina in 1995. I now reside in Spanish Fort, Alabama, on the Eastern Shore Of Mobile Bay.
Having said all this, I find your new WWL-TV APP to be quite an advancement, but I’m still trying to work some of the bugs while watching on my iPad. Regardless, please know your newscasts are much appreciated and keep me well informed on events happening in the Crescent City.
Horrible. Bring back the old app.
I understand the newness of something new but this app and this new update is just horrible. No organization,everything is all over the place just a mess. The radar set up is so hard to fine and very limited. The hurricane section is just not very well set up. This app is not user-friendly at all can’t find anything. There is so much going on that the phone lags on everything. This used to be my favorite weather app my go to every day every couple hours but now I’m gonna have to find something else because I just can’t deal with this cluster of a mess. The old app was perfect. But no everybody always has to mess with something that’s working perfectly. Like they always say if it’s not broken don’t mess with it. Ugh 🤬
Very good, but still room to improve
Have made many improvements since the beginning. Still have need to improve. The Good Morning and Good Evening seems lame for these times. Just state from the beginning when the information was last updated. PLEASE take a thorough look at the WAFB NEWS SITE. It would be a good learning tool to improve WWL’s. WWL is always our go to station with wonderful, friendly professionals giving us the information we need when we need it. We thank each and everyone who works as a team to put together great news and information out to the public multiple times per day, seven days a week.
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, Tegna Inc., ha indicado que las prácticas de privacidad de la app pueden incluir la gestión de datos descrita a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
Datos usados para rastrearte
Los siguientes datos pueden usarse para rastrearte en apps y sitios web propiedad de otras empresas:
- Datos de uso
Datos vinculados contigo
Los siguientes datos pueden recopilarse y vincularse con tu identidad:
- Datos de contacto
- Contenido del usuario
Datos no vinculados contigo
Los siguientes datos pueden recopilarse, pero no se vinculan con tu identidad:
- Historial de búsqueda
- Datos de uso
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar, por ejemplo, dependiendo de tu edad o de las funciones que uses. Más información
- Tegna Inc.
- 93.9 MB
- Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior.
- Requiere iPadOS 11.0 o posterior.
- iPod touch
- Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior.
- © WWL-TV, a TEGNA company. All Rights Reserved.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.