This is the New York Giants’ official mobile app . Make your iPhone or iPad a unique part of your game-day experience for all Giants games. Do you want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Giants anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Features of the Giants’ mobile app include:
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Giants, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Giants' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the Giants and their opponents, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score and out-of-town scores from around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of all of your favorite Giants tweeps, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click Facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Concessions: Interactive map of the stadium with searchable concessions-stands and amenities
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @Giants on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Support/Questions/Suggestions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @yinzcam
The official New York Giants Mobile app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the New York Giants.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
About time they fixed the crashing issue. Glad to see they care about their users.
Season Ticket Holder Crashes
Selling your tickets online through Ticketmaster has started to crash or won’t open. It is an intermittent issue, sometimes you can check you tickets and put them into your apple wallet and sell them and sometime it won’t even let you log in, it says account does not match email address and password. After resetting my password it still doesn’t work. Love the app besides that which is basically what I use it for, getting into the game through apple wallet and selling my tickets if I can’t go. FIX NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!
On par with the team
One would assume that the official giants app would be the best option, but it’s not. Notifications pop up very late. While watching the game, giants will score, and the app doesn’t notify be until at least a half hour after it happens. Also, all off field events such as player signings/trades don’t appear until after I’ve heard about it from every other outlet. Lifetime giants fan, and the only thing worse than this app is the last 3 seasons.
- NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS, INC.
- 157.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 YinzCam Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.