In the market for your dream home? It’s time to start shopping for a new home, and New Home Source is here to help.
New homes offer more style, choice, energy efficiency, comfort, amenities, safety features, technology & design options than typical used homes. You can rest easy with a new home’s lower maintenance costs and warranty.
The New Home Source app is your personal assistant to help you maximize your new home shopping experience. Shopping for a new home can be an overwhelming experience with so many places to get home and community details. New Home Source contains only communities which you have added giving you a virtual wallet of your favorites communities and homes. Use New Home Source to browse listings and tour homes like never before.
New Home Source Features:
Easily Learn About & Find New Homes
• Favorite homes and communities to bookmark the listings
• Explore unique interactive media including virtual tours, videos, interactive floor plans
• Browse popular, educational articles to learn about the new home buying process
Track Your Favorite New Homes & Communities
• Quickly and easily browse the photos and details of your favorite new homes and communities in one place
• Add additional photos and notes to a community or home for reference later
• One-click to access driving directions and to contact home builders
Explore Interactive Media Tools*
• Interactive Site Plans allow you to view available new home sites within the community and the floor plans available on that site
• Interactive Floor Plans allow you to view different room configurations and possible additions available on any given house plan
• Interactive Cutaways highlight all unseen selling points of a home, from plumbing systems to insulation. Use these views to learn about the energy savings a new home can provide your family for years to come
• Exterior Changer allows you to view a variety of option configurations on the exterior of your new home, including customizable roofs, shutters, and so much more
• Exterior 360 View allows you to walk around the outside of the home and look at the architectural features and the front/back yards!
• Virtual walk-throughs gives you total control of your new home “walk-through” even before the homes and communities are built. You can navigate from room to room, exploring features and discovering available products
*Tools offered may vary by homebuilder
Free Mortgage Payment Calculator
• Estimate your mortgage payments with a built-in financial calculator
• Features such as Easy New Home Price and Upgrade Price sliders let you watch how different additions to your new home impact the final cost
• Tap View Assumptions to view and edit details of the loan (loan type, interest rate, etc.). Update these details to show more accurate mortgage payments estimates.
More Virtual Reality Tools
• Use a virtual furniture drop tool to arrange furniture and visualize room space
• Use a room measurement tool to quickly capture measurements using your phone’s camera
• Use a point of interest tool to quickly view local amenities, such as restaurants and stores in relation to your location by simply holding your phone up in any direction.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Was great, then started glitching
I loved this app. I am so into Zillow so I thought this was the perfect app for new houses. Unfortunately, I cannot get past the login page. Whether I sign up with a new account or just try to login, it just takes me back to the starting page. It used to work, and I really enjoyed it. Also, adding the feature “only available plans” would be stellar.
Unless you are an expert at new home builds in the area you are looking to move to, the search is not easy to use. I thought I could search locations on a map for new homes but it makes you choose from a list of builders. Not intuitive. Needs a lot of rethinking designed around consumers.
Because why would you think about UX?
Whoever designed this app or final approved this design should be fired and banned from app creation for rest of his/her life. What good is a new home search app when there is NO map feature? How the heck are we supposed to magically know the communities by now? That’s the whole point of using this app is to NOT have to do that research. Utter fail. Never been so amused by the pointlessness of an app esp for a web company that has been around for awhile. Your employees are probably laughing about this as some sort of April fools joke against management
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EX2 Solutions Inc
- 82.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2017 BDX. All rights reserved