If you are a Dol-fan, this is the MUST-HAVE application for you with exclusive 24/7 coverage from the Miami Herald. Access the latest Dolphins stories anytime, anywhere.
App features include:
- Armando Salguero's ""Dolphins in Depth"" blog. Read exclusive reports, analysis, insider information and opinion from one of the preeminent beat writers in the country. Salguero has covered the Dolphins for more than 20 years.
- Dolphins daily reports. Exclusive Miami Herald coverage of the Dolphins from beat writers Adam Beasley and Barry Jackson. Also read Greg Cote's and Dan Le Batard's Dolphins and league coverage.
- League news and more. Read about other teams (yes, even the hated Jets) from the league.
- In-depth photo reports from The Miami Herald.
- Schedule, scores and standings.
- Team and league leaders.
- Team roster.
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good resource for herald dolphin news
This is a decent app to keep up with the phins, especially if you live outside FL. If you like the Miami herald writers then you like the content. Updates are fairly timely. New version looks a lot better and is easier to read.
Cons: no notifications option when new items are posted.
The layout change means you have to pull down a menu every time you want to go to a different section(dolphin news vs nfl news vs blogs, etc.). Having a menu ribbon like earlier version would be better.
Overall, pretty good.
Armando’s political and religious bias’ are too obvious to continue subscription
I’ve been a subscriber of this app as far back as it’s been around. I’m not from Miami or Florida but I love the Dolphins and I’ve loved the content over the years. Unfortunately, over the last few years Armando has continued to add more and more of his political and religious bias into podcasts and his column. I just want the Dolphins news, not why he hates Kap and should never ever play football again or why Tannehill is a god-fearing family man. Now liberal Josh Rosen has just been picked up in a trade from the Cardinals. You could only imagine how Armando feels now. Sorry Herald, but I just want my football content without this bias.
The old app was easier. Finding the log in page to access my account is extremely difficult
- The Miami Herald
- 77.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Miami Herald Media Company. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Dolphins Football $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.