From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the News-Leader app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.news-leader.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good - for the most part
It is nice to have the news in my hand and at a moments notice. Half my news intake is from my phone while waiting in line or while I have a few minutes to spare here and there.
Had a hard time trying to temporarily cancel my subscription. Also, can't read comments or comment on app.
Overall, it does what it's supposed to do, but a few changes would be helpful.
App does not line up with email updates-
Searching is clumsy
Customer service is some foreign country where I find myself repeating the same requested info every time I call.
Clean up the digital app
I will use the web site rather than the app. Too limited in available articles to read and no ability to search. Why bother with it?
- 290 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The News-Leader Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.