Read and share your favorite websites and blogs with an amazing newspaper-like layout.
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or Newsify or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Multiple article list layouts: Split View, Newspaper View, Table View (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray, dark)
• Full-text view
• Article search (scroll down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Right-click to mark read, toggle starred and send to share services
• Option to mark read while scrolling (enable in settings)
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box)
• Share articles with many popular services: Twitter, Evernote, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pocket and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in your default browser
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (click gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
GET MORE WITH NEWSIFY PREMIUM
Newsify is free to download and use. Newsify Premium unlocks these amazing features. Try it free for 7 days!
• Unlimited Access: Read unlimited articles in Newsify for Mac and Web (10/day free)
• Automatic Full Text: Get full text automatically for most partial feeds and save for offline reading
• More Images: Get more high-res images for feeds with small or no images
• Search Full Text: Search the full text of partial feeds not just the preview
• Priority Support: Be first in line to get all of your questions answered
• Remove Ads on iPhone and iPad: Enjoy your list of articles with no ads
• Newsify Account Plus: Add mute filters, get new items up to 10x faster and keep more feed history.
– To start your trial: Select Premium in settings and click "Try It Free"
Newsify Premium is $2.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year and may vary depending on your location. If you choose to purchase Newsify Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any free trial period remaining will be forfeited when purchasing Newsify Premium.
• Support for macOS Sonoma
• Additional bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The best w/ plenty of customization
Ive used Newsify for at least 10 years and it has withstood the test of time. The developer has continually maintained the app to comply with changes to iOS and hasn’t removed features or placed them behind a paywall. RSS is supposed to be “Really Simple” but other apps I’ve tried are either over engineered or didn’t function at at all, especially when monitoring many feeds. The app fits my needs particularly well, especially with the embedded Safari browser that leverages my ad blockers. Suggested improvements: Adding TheOldReader as a feed source and increase sync limit beyond the 20K article limit, but only if there’s no performance penalty. This app really is outstanding. Other developers will take your money but generally underdeliver. I’ve only paid for this app one time and would support a subscription model if that’s what the developer needs to ensure long term sustainability. I can envision new users experiencing some confusion between Article vs (the other… browser?) view and the various options, but some patience and tinkering will force this app to do exactly what you want.
The Last (Best) RSS Reader I'm Likely To Use
I've been through a lot of IOS news reader apps. Many of them had outstanding features, but none brought so many together as does Newsify. Great look, system of viewing articles (and a choice of preference there), saving, and sharing. I cannot imagine any RSS reader improving on what this app delivers, and so I'm putting this quest to bed.
I can add, through my own experience, a report on support. I was having a problem with one aspect of the app that would have been quickly and easily corrected in settings, had I not repeatedly overlooked the toggle. Through support services contact, the developer patiently pinpointed the source of my issue, and clearly supplied the remedy. So, I can attest to Newsify's stellar customer support.
this transformed my RSS workflow.
For people who consume lots of news and need it quickly, this app is fantastic. The data-rich format, while still keeping images, is the best I’ve tested and the upload speeds with a premium subscription are great. The full-text feature is crucial to making this great since so many feeds never show the full texts. In the three or four times that full texts didn’t download, the developer responded within hours to get it working. Full text is doubly impressive since I rely on a lot of niche and foreign news sources and still rarely have trouble getting full text. Even with a premium subscription, this app is so good that I almost feel like it’s too good to be true.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ben Alexander
- 10.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012-2023 Ben Alexander
- In-App Purchases
- Newsify Premium $2.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Newsify Premium $29.99
- Newsify Premium (1 month) $2.99
- Newsify Premium (1 year) $29.99
- Newsify Premium (3 months) $8.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.