Newton mail supercharges your email at less than the price of a cup of coffee.
***Two Times Webby Winner For the Best Designed App*** & Numerous other awards.
Loved by critics, press, and thousands of subscribers from across the globe.
●"I've replaced my main apps with Newton. It's the best overall option with its reminders, improved search, cross-app cooperation and support for many email providers" - Joanna Stern, WSJ
●"With Newton, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets" - Allison Stadd, TIME
● “Excellent option if you use multiple platforms, particularly if you value minimalism” - Nathan Ingram, Engadget
● “Newton is the email app that you will still be using five years from now.” - Jack Busch, Groovy Post
● “There’s Still Hope For Email” - Jared Newman, Fast Company
● “My favorite email app for Mac and the iPhone” - Lory Gil, iMore
Declutter your busy-inbox. Unleash Speed. Communicate Better.
Newton helps busy professionals and teams go through their email twice as fast. Cutting down complexity with a minimal interface helps professionals manage emails with a smile.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
◈Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere◈
Use your Newton account to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac. Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
◈Why Newton is the only email app you need ◈
● Read Receipts
Email tracking to get read-status for every email you send. Also, get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later
Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment.
● Tidy Inbox
Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps
Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send
Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
Recap automatically brings back conversations that are waiting for your reply or that need following up. It also covers other mails with due dates, reminders etc., so that nothing slips through the cracks. (Available only in English)
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email
And much more…
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- HTML signatures
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Custom Folder Sync
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Unified Inbox
- Available in major languages
◈ Privacy, Promised! ◈
Newton does NOT track your location.
NO in-app targeted Ads
PRIVACY GUARANTEE— Newton is ad-free and does not rent, sell, distribute or monetize on your data. To anyone. Ever.
Newton Subscription Terms
The Newton Subscription auto-renews one year after the time of purchase and includes access to all sessions. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes/PlayStore Account. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
See our Terms of Service at https://newtonhq.com/k/tos
Shoot us at email@example.com
Love Newton App?
Rate us or leave the reviews!
Super Excited to Announce Newton Scheduler!
> Introducing Newton Scheduler powered by x.ai. Now schedule meetings faster than before and right from your email app.
> Fixed - Multi select takes a lot of time in the list view to invoke
> Remove double tap to open original email to avoid mis-taps. Only keep double tap at the top area to open original email.
> Fixed - Pressing enter takes too much time while replying to an email. Also email load also takes time including cursor shift from subject to body/compose.
> Fixed - Dark mode color issue at the top of the header.
> Fixed - When adding templates it should append email addresses and not change subject lines.. and also not remove previous emails
> Fixed - If we save a draft as a template when replying to an email it saves previous conversations in the thread as well.
> Fixed many major crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Newton is the best by far on iOS. Two things make it just less than perfect. 1) The search is terrible. When I search by sender, it never pulls up all the messages from that sender. And it doesn't even pull up the most recent messages. It seems to pull in a random collection of emails from that sender, spanning the past few months, but it almost always misses the message I'm looking for. I end up logging into Apple Mail when I need to search for a specific message. I can't figure why Newton wouldn't just pull up a list of all matching messages, starting with the most recent. Seems simple enough.
2) I really wish they gave you the option of split panel view on desktop. The desktop UI is basically the exact same as the iOS app. I understand the desire for simplicity, but with more real estate on the desktop, a split panel view would speed up my workflow a ton. Some email clients give you the option, at least.
Other than those two complaints, Newton is by far superior to every other email app available. No contest. In a league of its own.
Few things I’ve been waiting for over a year to be fixed
1) need to have a number somewhere on threads on main page to show how many emails are contained in the conversation
2) need ability to show more text on email notifications to Apple Watch. May be able to do this by reducing font size like outlook does
3) need to be able to show all of a message by default without having to scroll to bottom to request the full email that has been truncated. Really frustrating when you get to the bottom and then have to click that button that sends you to the beginning of a large email when you have already read 3/4 of the email. I thought this was supposed to speed up your email management???
4) add ability to change text size throughout application so if you want smaller text you can see more emails on main screen
5) Sllllllow to load emails. Have to watch a circus of emails appear and then disappear if I did some work on gmail on the computer. Basically can see every move you made at a different location and can take forever to get caught up if you are a high volume email user
Mostly works but development has been stagnated.
Used to really enjoy using Newton. Was quite excited when it came back. But it appears that development and maintenance has been minimum since then. Issues and bugs have been gradually accumulating. Syncing problems, read receipt not working, minor UI bugs that never got fixed, etc. Happy to support you guys but perhaps cutting development and support cost alone isn’t enough to keep things afloat in the long run.
There is a market for premium email apps that “just works” with some power user feature. Maybe consider a similar business model like Superhuman? Whatever it is, I just hope that Newton isn’t on its way to a slow death. Good work so far(still) and looking forward.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CloudMagic, Inc.
- 214.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Newton Subscription $49.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.