Newton is a subscription-based app that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Send Later, Undo Send, Connected Apps, Recap (Only English), Snooze, and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and Mac.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. Get started with the no strings attached 14-day free trial and we say you’ll never look back.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
Loved by critics, press and over 40,000 subscribers from across the globe.
● “Excellent option if you use multiple platforms, particularly if you value minimalism” - Nathan Ingram, Engadget
● “Newton is the email app that you will still be using five years from now.” - Jack Busch, Groovy Post
● “There’s Still Hope For Email” - Jared Newman, Fast Company
● “My favorite email app for Mac and the iPhone” - Lory Gil, iMore
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad or Mac. Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Recap - Recap automatically brings back conversations that are waiting for your reply or that need following up. It also covers other mails with due dates, reminders etc., so that nothing slips through the cracks. (Available only in English)
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in major languages
** Newton Mail has a companion in Newton Calendar. Download the app, and all your events/calendars will sync automatically. Works with Google and Exchange (EWS) calendars.**
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99/year. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://newtonhq.com/k/tos
Fixed Dictation issue
Fixed the app crash on compose screen when using swipe keyboard
Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Newton is the best by far on iOS. Two things make it just less than perfect. 1) The search is terrible. When I search by sender, it never pulls up all the messages from that sender. And it doesn't even pull up the most recent messages. It seems to pull in a random collection of emails from that sender, spanning the past few months, but it almost always misses the message I'm looking for. I end up logging into Apple Mail when I need to search for a specific message. I can't figure why Newton wouldn't just pull up a list of all matching messages, starting with the most recent. Seems simple enough.
2) I really wish they gave you the option of split panel view on desktop. The desktop UI is basically the exact same as the iOS app. I understand the desire for simplicity, but with more real estate on the desktop, a split panel view would speed up my workflow a ton. Some email clients give you the option, at least.
Other than those two complaints, Newton is by far superior to every other email app available. No contest. In a league of its own.
Best E-Mail Client & Support
I understand many negative reviews are being left by those who think the price is too high for the subscription. I used to be in the same mindset and tried just about every mail app worth trying that was available on the App Store before begrudgingly trying Newton and liking it enough to subscribe.
After a little over a year and using the app extensively on my iPhone as well as my Mac I can honestly say this is the best Mail app you can find. Feature rich, simple design, it just works and it works amazingly well. Just research how much it costs for add ons to GMail, for example, for the read receipts or send later functionality. It costs more than the cost of the Newton subscription - and those are just two features.
One last thing - Support. I understand you may not always need support, but when you do - I know when I do - it’s sometimes a pain to wait for an answer you need or would like to have right away. Newton’s support is unmatched! I can send an E-Mail at 11PM and get an answer LITERALLY within a 10 minute time frame. This isn’t just a one instance, I’ve emailed on numerous occasions with different questions and have always gotten answers within minutes - no matter the time or day.
If your hesitant - Just give it a try. This app is amazing and definitely worth the money. Especially if your an E-Mail power user.
Keep up the great work Newton Team - Thank You!!!
Few things I’ve been waiting for over a year to be fixed
1) need to have a number somewhere on threads on main page to show how many emails are contained in the conversation
2) need ability to show more text on email notifications to Apple Watch. May be able to do this by reducing font size like outlook does
3) need to be able to show all of a message by default without having to scroll to bottom to request the full email that has been truncated. Really frustrating when you get to the bottom and then have to click that button that sends you to the beginning of a large email when you have already read 3/4 of the email. I thought this was supposed to speed up your email management???
4) add ability to change text size throughout application so if you want smaller text you can see more emails on main screen
5) Sllllllow to load emails. Have to watch a circus of emails appear and then disappear if I did some work on gmail on the computer. Basically can see every move you made at a different location and can take forever to get caught up if you are a high volume email user
- CloudMagic, Inc.
- 178.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.