Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Send Later, Undo Send, Connected Apps, Recap (Only English), Snooze, and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and Mac.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. Get started with the no strings attached 14-day free trial and we say you’ll never look back.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
Loved by critics, press and over 40,000 subscribers from across the globe.
● “Excellent option if you use multiple platforms, particularly if you value minimalism” - Nathan Ingram, Engadget
● “Newton is the email app that you will still be using five years from now.”- Jack Busch, Groovy Post
● “There’s Still Hope For Email” - Jared Newman, Fast Company
● “My favorite email app for Mac and the iPhone” - Lory Gil, iMore
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices.
*How Newton supercharges your email*
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email, including Gmail, Hotmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the emails are read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Got an important email while travelling? Just Snooze to Desktop and deal with it only when you’re ready. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper, Zendesk, Salesforce & Asana.
● Recap - Recap automatically brings back conversations that are waiting for your reply or that need following up. It also covers other mails with due dates, reminders etc., so that nothing slips through the cracks. (Available only in English)
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Easily manage your emails from Inbox View with one-click actions: Archive, Delete, Mark as Read/Unread
●Quick Filters - Find important emails with one-click Starred and Unread filters.
● Handoff - Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
● Keyboard shortcuts that get things done quickly.
A - Reply All
R - Reply
E - Archive
S - Star / Unstar
Shift + U - Mark as Read / Unread and many more.
- One-click Unsubscribe
- 2-factor authentication
- HTML signatures
- Custom Folder Sync
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Easy on battery and data
- Unified Inbox
- Remote Wipe
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99/year. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://newtonhq.com/k/tos
Ratings and Reviews
For me, it has a way to go
I am re-writing my review and increasing my evaluation by one star after using this app for a few weeks. It certainly allows me to process email faster than I have with other apps in the past. The priority inbox feature works very well right off the bat, and teaching it more is as easy as moving an e-mail. Moving other e-mail is quick and easy. There are only two things in the mac version that I find very annoying. First, when I change my default email client to Newton, I can no longer attach files to emails from another app. Newton does not appear under the share option. I have written the developer about this. They have been responsive to all the other e-mails I have sent but not this issue. The second is that I cannot add people to my contact list from the app. Fix those 2 things and you have a 5 star app.
If you’re looking for a mac-based email client, Newton is the best (and believe me, I’ve tried them all). IT’s light and clean. The keyboard controls are easy and intuitive to learn, and it handles all of my various email accounts on various platforms. It doesn’t hog memory or space, and it just gives me what I need as I need it. Did I mention the search function is brilliant, too? Yes. It’s not clunky and it does present all of my email in a clean, easy to read format. and the ipad and iphone apps are just as good — and the seamless connections betwen ipad and iphone are simply glorious.
this is an amazing replacement for the clunky mac mail and its waaaaay better than the other alternatives. If you’re like me and you use email all day every day, and you like things that are clean, efficient and practical, then Newton is for you.
I know that some people balk at the price, but really - for something I use literally EVERY DAY (all day), that’s a really small price to pay for a stable, smart platform, and its even less to keep the people who make it in business, so they can keep making great stuff.
Newton is what I want from an email software
I’m really pleased with Newton email. As mentioned by other reviewers, aesthetically the interface is clean and crisp. The product stays out of your way visually and provides a modern legible platform for reading and composing messages. The search function is fluid and global - instantly displaying results with type-ahead ease. The desktop app settings are simple and convenient, affording users the ability to customize the way messages are grouped and what "quick actions” should be displayed. With Newton I can rely on managing a majority of my email actions and correspondences without technically exiting the primary display of the inbox. I also appreciate the fact that the mobile app version of Newton works seamlessly with the desktop app - maintaining absolute parity between both versions of my mailbox (with zero delay). The annual cost of the software is easily justified based on the benefits Newton provides me. I have used a number of different email applications over the years and I've have no regrets since switching to Newton.
- CloudMagic, Inc.
- 22.6 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Newton Annual $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.