The professional toolbox your sheet music needs. Used and trusted by 100,000+ musicians worldwide. Import thousands of scores, organize your digital library, and access it anytime, anywhere. Edit your scores with cutting edge tools, and share your markings in real-time with your colleagues.
Whether you are leading one of the world’s most prestigious symphonic orchestras, studying the guitar in a music school or singing in a bar while playing the piano, Newzik was built for you.
Organize your digital library
- Use any standard digital format: import your PDF, TXT or MusicXML files, but also your audio/video files to build your own digital library.
- Access your library anywhere: thanks to the Newzik Cloud, you will retrieve your sheet music when and where you need them, from any iOS device.
- Organize your library more efficiently into Setlists and sort your scores in alphabetical order, by composer or in a custom order.
- Add several files such as parts or arrangements to the same Piece and switch between each in a single click.
- Rearrange, delete or duplicate pages from your scores to customize your Pieces.
Enhance your scores
- Annotate with pens, highlighters or musical symbols and create an infinite number of layers. Use an Apple Pencil for even more powerful results!
- Choose your page-turn preferences: the Bluetooth foot pedal, the Jump, the half-page turn and much more!
- Synchronize your scores with audio or video files, including Youtube videos, to create play-alongs or interactive courses for your students.
Share with your fellow musicians
- Discover our Projects: collaborative environments allowing you to share your content and annotations with other musicians in real-time.
- Export your Pieces as PDF and retrieve them with annotations in your mailbox or in any other app.
- Take control of the page turn for the whole group by connecting several devices together in the Band Mode.
- Read MusicXML files and enjoy unprecedented flexibility with transposition, custom display, audio balance and much more.
- Rent or buy music scores from the greatest music publishers and receive them directly in Newzik.
- Use our built-in metronome.
- Stay safe on stage with our Performance Mode.
Get Newzik Premium and import an unlimited number of files. The free version will let you explore all of the features with limited access to 15 files. Besides, you need to be a Premium user to create and manage Projects.
Any question or suggestion? Please write to us at email@example.com, we will be more than happy to read from you!
NOTE: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free-trial portion will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
General Terms and Conditions of Use: https://newzik.com/cgu-en
- Annotate faster with the stylus: enter annotation mode directly by drawing with the stylus on the score. When annotating with the stylus, you can now turn pages with your finger.
- Improved Annotation Bar: The annotation bar has been redesigned to be even more practical. Drag it up or down to store it at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Free library of 15 songs: the free version of Newzik now allows you to manage up to 15 files in your library. If you exceed this limit, you can now delete a file from your library to continue using Newzik for free.
- Export scores as separate files: you can now export each score as a separate PDF file instead of exporting all scores as a single PDF file. All PDF files will be packaged in a ZIP file.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The BEST for singing scores
I’ll admit, I was looking for a free app that would help me with annotating pdf scores downloaded from IMSLP. A friend was using a similar app but that one cost money so I saw this and figured I’d give it a try. And let me say, this is SO much more than I would have expected.
I can easily add and remove annotations, add custom colors and line styles to help me see those annotations, and one of the features I love the most is being able to move the annotation bar up and down over the page and to then move forward or backward in the score from that bar rather than exiting to the main interface, turning the page, and then bringing up the bar again. Bravo, Newzik, for realizing this need.
Today for the first time I imported a score from photographs. Wow!!
Please give this app a try because I truly think you’ll be as impressed and surprised as I was!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you enjoy these features!
Great app for classical musicians
As a cellist who frequently plays orchestral and chamber music, this app, along with my iPad, is seriously the best thing ever. With my AirTurn pedal, page turning and fumbling with paper is no longer an issue. The editing function is so easy and flexible, and the fact that you can use different colors for marking and highlighting makes this app incredibly useful. Add to all that the fact that I can easily add any PDF to my music library, be it repertoire I’m currently playing or études and other practice work, not to mention keep all my students’ work in one convenient app, makes Newzik a complete game changer for the classical musician. If you’re wondering whether to take the plunge and use an iPad for all your music, I can wholeheartedly say DO IT, and be sure to use the Newzik app combined with a Duo AirTurn pedal. Such a worthwhile investment!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind words, Sean!
The annotate feature isn’t functioning well for my work. I annotate my scores heavily because I sometimes have to play from orchestral reductions. I find it incredibly helpful to be able to edit out the notes that I decide to leave out. It isn’t freezing up a lot on me when I zoom in using the annotate feature. Otherwise, I actually really like the app, so I really hope that you will find a way to fix that problem because I paid for this product. I use ForScore for a different job, and I still prefer that app over this one. But, I really need a good second app to use because I need to keep some of my sheet music in a different spot.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I am sorry to hear about these issues. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you out!
- 142.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 SyncSing
- In-App Purchases
- Newzik Premium $2.99
- Newzik Premium $27.49
- Newzik Premium $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.