• "After eight months, I find adding expenses in Next so fast and intuitive, I struggle to use any other expense tracker." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad and Mac apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And you're done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
- Fixes an issue where sometimes the upper half of the screen got cropped... Sorry for that!
- Also some fixes in the settings screen
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Great but expensive
Very easy to use and very quick, this is just to track your expenses which you can commit to it easily since inputing the data is quick, but its a bit overpriced. Dont get me wrong there is no way you can find any other app this simple to input your expenses, but $2.99 is too high for just tapping numbers!
The simplest and the best
Truly the best app for expense logging. It’s as simple as it gets and so as fast as it can be. It’s not an app for tracking your balances, you can use mint for that, this one is specifically for tracking where you money go to and keeping yourself on track.
P.S. Also, on iPhone 11 pro with iOS 13.1 there’s a minor bug when sometimes top 1/3 of the screen gets empty, could you please check it? It’s not a problem as simple reopening app helps right away, but still.
Missing basic functionality, five stars if fixed
I bought this thinking based on the pictures in the description that I could use my Apple Watch to input expenses, but discovered that I can only see the expenses I've previously inputted. The iPhone widget is equally useless. There should at least be an option to change the functionality of the Apple Watch app and the iPhone widget. I'll unfortunately sticking to the older Expenses OK which is much more functional with a widget that allows for direct input is expenses without having to load the app. But if the developers fix this problem, then it's four or five stars.
Der Entwickler, Sandro Pennisi, hat darauf hingewiesen, dass die Datenschutzrichtlinien der App den unten stehenden Umgang mit Daten einschließen können. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- Sandro Pennisi
- 7.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- © noidentity gmbh
Bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder können diese App bei aktivierter Familienfreigabe nutzen.