Next Stop Nowhere is a road trip adventure story set in a colorful, cutthroat vision of outer space. Play as Beckett, a simple courier living a simple life until a chance encounter with former bounty hunter Serra throws him into an adventure he never expected. And might not survive.
The unlikely allies fly across a dusty, deadly galaxy in a race to save Serra’s son Eddy--dodging gangsters, bounty hunters, and the dangers of deep space along the way. Beckett is in over his head. How he survives--the choices he makes, the relationships he forges, the person he becomes--is up to you.
A new story from the award-winning studio that brought you Oxenfree and Afterparty.
* An intelligent conversation system with branching dialogue that changes your relationships and the story based on every decision
* A spaceship that comes fully equipped with his own personality
* A completely unique version of space (the outer reaches of a dilapidated galaxy) filled with colorful skies, treacherous asteroids and a several orbits to explore
* A thrilling and thoughtful narrative brought to life by a vibrant cast of voice actors
* Cross-device play through Apple Arcade
Hello Beckett. I've run my standard maintenance routine and have several improvements to report!
*Repairs to the ship doors to further help prevent them from staying locked.
*Improvements to better keep track of what's in your Inventory.
*Preventing your helmet from engaging when indoors.
*Improvements to settings accessed via the main menu to avoid soft locking.
*Improvements to performance across various orbits.
*Fixes to various Languages, including Korean and Portuguese translations.
*Repairs to the ID Badge Scanner located in the Space Station.
*Repairs to doorways in Zeb's Ship.
*Adjustments made to take into account controls disconnecting.
*Adjustments to receiving dialogue from various other travelers.
*Adjustments to ship viewport to fix discoloration of the Truck Stop Bar's surrounding space.
*Repairs to the scanning array located in the Chop Shop.
*Repairs to Navigational Map and Ship Interior Map to be properly updated.
*Repairs to audio receivers that were cutting out over people's dialogue.
*Adjustments to surrounding interaction distances.
*Adjustments to the stairway in Eddy's Hideout to allow for Serra to follow you more easily.
*Repairs to Odo's audio receivers to help communicate with her.
*Serra recovers from her crouched and sitting position while within the Diner.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Night School Studio, LLC
- 669.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.