Next Stop Paris is the leading application for visiting Paris and the Île-de-France region!
Accessible offline and available in 10 languages, it is specially designed for tourists and occasional travellers. Visit iconic places in Paris and its suburbs or visit them again through the many available services:
- View the most beautiful places in the capital at a glance and easily find those near you thanks to geolocation
- Plan your itinerary* using public transport (Metro, RER, Bus, Tram and Noctilien night bus) to get to your destination
- Anticipate your journeys to/from Paris stations and airports (including the Roissybus, Orlybus, Orlyval and Go C Paris shuttles)
- View practical information on your favourite tourist venues
- View maps of Paris, the Metro/RER and night bus services, even when offline
- View the catalogue of tickets and choose the one best suited to your stay using the simulator
- Find useful advice and numbers for finding your way around the metro
- Become a true Parisian by using the day-to-day phrases translated into your language
With Next Stop Paris, you’ll have everything you need to know about the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, Sacré-Cœur, the Palace of Versailles and even Disneyland® Paris!
*does not take account of disruptions in real time
This new version includes the new Paris Visite offers for 2020. Thanks to our partners, enjoy exclusive discounts on your visits and activities in Paris.
Find information on the Bus Direct shuttles to get to Paris airports.
This new version also integrates the update of the plans and tariffs of the Airports and Noctilien lines.
Various bug fixes have been implemented to improve the performance of the application.
Enjoy your stay in Paris!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get this app!
Just came back from Paris and this app was a life saver. I can’t say enough good things about it. I didn’t even need a paper map. After the first day I just left it at the hotel. Wherever I was I just entered my next destination and it would guide me to the metro station, tell me which line and which direction to take (this is essential so you know which side of the platform to enter), let me know when and where to take connections. It was never wrong. Before the trip I downloaded every Paris app so I could compare and contrast. This one was definitely the best and easiest to use. We never got lost. I highly recommend it to all Paris travelers!
Best Paris Metro App by Far!!
There are so many features of this app that blow away all the others! My favorite is the ability to put in a tourist site like the Eiffel Tower and the app will tell you exactly what Metro lines to take with easy to follow, step-by-step guides through the Metro. Other apps have cumbersome advertisements or only list the Metro station names, not tourist sites nearby. You can also get information about tourist sites and download off-line maps. Amazing free app!
My husband and I just got back from Paris and this app saved us. We didn’t get lost on the Metro one single time. It is amazing not only in showing you which routes to use but also which directions you should be facing and how long you should be walking to get to your destination. It was especially great in that you don’t need WiFi to access the maps.
- Regie Autonome des Transports Parisiens
- 191.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © RATP 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.