Use Nextcloud Talk to have one-on-one or group audio or video calls, create or join web conferences and send chat messages. All communication is fully encrypted and mediated by your own server, providing the highest degree of privacy possible.
Nextcloud Talk is easy to use and will always be completely free!
Nextcloud Talk supports:
* HD (H.264) audio/video calls
* Group and one-on-one calls
* Webinars & public web meetings
* Individual and group chat
* Easy screen sharing
* Mobile call & chat push notifications
* Integration in Nextcloud Files and Nextcloud Groupware
* Fully on-premise, 100% open source
* End-to-end Encrypted calls
* Scaling to millions of users
* SIP gate: dial in by phone
The Nextcloud Talk app requires a Nextcloud Talk server to function. Nextcloud is a private, self-hosted file sync and communication platform, designed to put you back in control over your data. It runs on a server of your choice, be it at home, at a service provider or in your enterprise, and gives you access to your documents, calendars, contacts, email and other data. You can share with others even across different Nextcloud servers and work together on documents. Nextcloud is fully open source, giving you the option to extend them for your own use, participate in their development or simply verify they do what we promise.
Millions of users use Nextcloud daily at businesses and homes around the world. Business users rely on the professional support of Nextcloud GmbH, making sure they have a fully supported, enterprise-ready platform for productivity and collaboration, fully under control of their IT department.
• Ready for the most recent Nextcloud server!
• You can now quote-reply to chat messages.
• More clouds? No problem! You can now add multiple accounts.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love how good the video calling part works even with slow internet it seems to remain stable. Now if we get the text option turned on I’d be using this app all the time. I’m just not one for video calling all that much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nextcloud is Awesome!!
The project the team and community behind Nextcloud is great. This app, although not perfect, is a great addition to what is already an amazing self hosted drop box alternative. I look forward to seeing how it evolves and being a part of it.
Great Start, Insecure
Off to a great start but the inability to lock the app behind a passcode and/or Face ID is an automatic disqualification for current usage.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.