A safe home for all your data
The Nextcloud iOS app allows you to access all your files on your Nextcloud
- Read, rename, copy, move, delete all the files stored in your Nextcloud and send them to other App.
- Display documents, photos, videos, audio files.
- Automatically display previews of images and videos.
- Create new folders.
- Add any kind of data (documents, templates, photos, videos, voice memo, etc…).
- Tag the most important files and folders as ‘favorites’ or ‘offline’ to consult them offline.
- Use the Passcode function for an advanced level of protection of single folders or to prevent access to Nextcloud to other potential users of your iPhone.
- You can enable the automatic loading from the camera so your photos shots will be available on your Nextcloud.
- You can enable memory optimization Nextcloud to save space on your iPhone.
- Share your files with others.
- Multi-account support.
- Monitors your cloud from More menu in tab bar
- Use theming Server
- Integration with iOS 11 Files App
Please report all issues at and discuss this app at https://help.nextcloud.com/c/clients/ios
New to Nextcloud? Nextcloud is a private file sync & share and communication server. It is fully open source and you can host it yourself or pay a company to do it for you. That way, you are in control of your photos, your calendar and contact data, your documents and everything else.
Bugfix & Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost as good as OC
Almost as good as on cloud. I was a fan of OC until I had issues getting the free version to upgrade on my server. It seems that NextCloud is the original developers and founders of OC forming their own company again to make sure the product stays true to its purpose. This app is almost as good as the original, in fact it works a little bit faster. The only thing missing in keeping me from giving at five out of five stars as the missing quick index letters on the right side and touch ID capability.
I love the idea, but hate the fact
The NextCloud thing is amazing. You can buy a Raspberry Pi .. install a chip HDD on it. And you have you personal cloud. That you can use to share files and media between all you devices, whenever they are.
But iOS app is glitchy. Plus, what the reason to have a cloud if files are not synced automatically, whenever you are in network. Windows phones app is just a Web-DAV client.
So I hope support will read this comment - this is my message to them.
Great when it works
The latest version is very slow to open documents/images. It shows loading screen for 3-4 mins before opening the file ( the file is only couple hundred kb)
The app was running fine until few days ago but started getting request timeouts for everything I do after I upgraded the disk to a 1tb drive. The web interface weeks perfectly fine it's just the app. I have the same issue from my wife's phone as well. Cannot use the app now as cannot auto upload photos nor access files from the storage.
- T.W.S. SNC DI FAGGIANA MARINO E PEROBELLI ROBERTO
- 98.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.