Need a way to improve your CSI while your customers are waiting to be serviced? The NextME Waitlist for Cars can help you make life happier for your customers and your staff. When your customers are waiting for a service, simply enter their name and number into the app, and notify them when their service is ready.
Customers automatically receive an initial text message assuring them that they have been added to your waitlist. This same text includes a weblink they can click which takes them to your marketing page. Here, customers browse your inventory and special promotions while they wait.
Patrons wait happier because they know they will be reachable. No need for them to keep an ear open for a call over the PA or feel trapped in the waiting room. Wasted time now becomes ‘do-what-you-want’ time, and car service centers see an increase in sales and CSI.
• NextME is the cleanest and simplest digital waitlist on the market; backed by science. Simply enter the customer’s name, number and estimated wait time.
• Send customized text message notifications with the touch of a button...no more clunky pagers that are expensive to replace.
• Data analytics reports that show average wait times by service type, which allows you to quote precise estimated wait times.
• Syncs across multiple devices so service representatives can work together, along with managers.
• Works on the iPad, iPad mini, iPhones and iPod...for now. For now.
Peformance stabilities and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This wait list app is very intuitive to use. Makes it easy for me to train my staff and implement. Customers love that they can check their status of service and browse our promos through the text messages we send to them to help them pass time. Really improves our customer service.
Easy to set up and use! Service advisors love that they don't have to chase down and call customers to notify cars ready for pick up. The text messages we send to our guest even includes a link to market our service specials. Keeps patrons happy during waits and also boosts positive reviews. It's a win win for everyone!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.