Nexts shows what's up in your next 12 hours by overlaying the Calendar and Reminders on a simple analog clock face.
• Reminders – Free
• Calendar – In-App purchase
Use Nexts as a dashboard to share your schedule with family or colleagues, or simply check your plans at a glance.
It's also an iBEACON
Use Nexts as an iBeacon-powered context marker and enable app shortcuts for other nearby devices in combination with our app Launch Here. You can launch Wunderlist or set a kitchen timer with a single swipe, right from your lock screen. There is more information about location-based app shortcuts on our blog.
Please note: iBeacon functionality works only when the app is in the foreground
• Show the title of upcoming event by tapping anywhere on the screen
• Show or hide data from Calendar and Reminders
• iBeacon emitter, works great as companion for Launch Here
• No event edit options
• Nexts is a Universal app. It works great on iPhone and iPad
• Support for Portrait and Landscape mode
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Localisation – Added support for Buddhist and Japanese calendar
• iBeacon – Less Bluetooth settings prompts
• Improved helper dialogs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are a gajillion “minimal” apps out there.
I love that it is as light weight as it can get, using the onboard dedicated apps.
Going to be using this one for a long time.
iBeacon not working
Confuse. What's this app for? Why free in-app purchase for reminder?? Try to trick me to pay for calendar??
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.