NexusPayables OnTheGo provides the ability to approve and reject Purchase Orders, Receipts and Invoices from anywhere at any time. Users can also quickly create Purchase Orders from the field, take and upload photos and search for previous transactions from the palm of their hand. All role rights and system securities apply from the NexusPayables application. In order to use NexusPaybles OnTheGo you must have an active user ID and your company must be an existing user of NexusPayables.
Whether it’s simple AP invoice automation or the complete procure to pay life cycle you’re looking for, NexusPayables can be easily configured to fit your unique business needs. NexusPayables is equipped to digitally manage each aspect of the AP process including on-site purchasing, POs, sophisticated approval workflow, invoice data capture, budgets and actuals, vendor compliance, comprehensive reporting, and it seamlessly integrates with your existing GL accounting system. The NexusPayables solution is in use by companies that require a comprehensive application for the expense management control, visibility, efficiency and cost savings associated with AP automation and best practices.
The 21.5.0 release includes the following features and bug fixes.
• New delegations features to allow users to create, edit, and view delegation information.
• Certification of Insurance warnings display on the list view and header of the purchase orders and invoices when customers managing policies in NexusPayables.
• Blocking the ability to select vendors with an expired Certification of Insurance when the system setting is set to block processing.
• When a PO, Receipt or Invoice is pending approval, the notes button was not allowing users to enter in notes via the app.
• Hide purchase order numbers from validation message based on system setting values when submitting a modified Purchase Order.
• The search feature for PO From Previous Order was not filtering the list of data properly.
Ratings and Reviews
I suspect the app and the web version don’t communicate. Our company requires us to update our password quarterly. When this happens I spend the next two months getting locked out of my mobile account, because it hasn’t registered that my password has changed. After months of frustration the app finally catches up, only to repeat the cycle of misery when the quarter changes again. If you have time sensitive invoices, make sure you can log in to the desktop version; or I’d suggest finding a better invoice processing solution with a solid mobile offering.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nexus Systems, LLC
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Nexus Systems, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.