Read and Write NFC Tags with your iPhone 7 or newer
• Writing and reading of NFC Tags
• Natural visualisation of the data on a NFC Tag
• Connect to Wi-Fi networks by scanning a NFC Tag (application/vnd.wfa.wsc)
• Scan business cards and add them to your contacts (text/vcard | text/x-vcard)
• View a geo location in 3D (geo)
• Open websites (http | https)
• Send SMS (sms)
• Call a number (tel)
• Read raw text stored on a NFC Tag
• Supported URI Types:
• http: / https:
• application/vnd.wfa.wsc (WEP, WPA-Personal and WPA2-Personal)
• raw text
• more coming soon
• Open the read data in other Apps
• Share the read data with your friends
Thanks for the feedback! In this version I implemented some of your wishes:
• Added a setting to run a shortcut immediately when read
• Added a setting to open a weblink immediately when read
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but I wish I could pay to remove ads
Seems to be a solid app but I’d love the option to pay a reasonable fee to get rid of ads. I’d even be okay with a subscription if the price was reasonable. (In the ballpark of 12 per year or less.)
Also there needs to be a way to edit previously entered text for writing. The ability to copy and paste previous entries would also be nice.
App doesn’t work on my 5 but
After reading the reviews I’ve got to give a five because of developers commitment to his app! Great work! Current updates, dedicated, and patience with the illiterate when biting tongue and refraining from use of explicit adjectives when making replies.
Sorry for the developer hurdles laid down by the Apple, but I guess it’s for the best, given the mess over at Googles store.
Keep doing what you’re doing! Seems that you’ve met your calling.
Developer Response ,
Thank you 😊
It’s all about placement of your tag and if you have a case or not. I place my tag at the very top middle of my iPhone 8 Plus and it immediately picks up my smart ring.
I do have to remove my case though.
Developer Response ,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.