NFC tags are used to store information like website links, phone numbers, business cards or WiFi configurations. Using NFC21 Reader you are able to read and interact with such nfc tags in just two easy steps: First, by scanning the NFC tag, you get a preview of its contents. Second, execute an action specifically for the stored content. For example, a website link is opened with Safari.
Currently, the following tag-types are supported:
• URL: Website Links to open in Safari.
• VCard: Business cards, that may be added to your contacts.
• WiFi: Network configuration to easily join a secured WiFi.
• Text: Short texts that can be copied to the clipboard.
• GEO: Location that is shown in maps application.
• Phone Number: To easily dial a stored phone number.
• Mail: Create a new mail with prefilled address and subject.
• SMS: Start a new SMS-chat with a given phone number.
We are continuously improving the application to add more types and action. Are you missing a feature? Our development team would love to listen to your idea!
* Added: Support for SMS-Tags
* Added: Support for BLUEWEAR Smart Label
* Fixed: Creating E-Mails with predefined text
- NFC21 GmbH
- 10.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 NFC21 GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.