NFM Gift Registry 4+
Nebraska Furniture Mart
Designed for iPhone
With the Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Registry, it’s easy and affordable for your guests to help you make your house feel more like home.
Create and edit a registry for your upcoming wedding, baby shower or housewarming…or for any other event you would like to celebrating.
You’ll find all the products your heart and home desires under one roof – from kitchen to bedroom and everything in between.
Plus, the Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Registry app features a unique chip-in feature that allows friends and family (anywhere in the US!) to contribute any amount to any product.
With the Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift Registry you can:
· Build a wish list for upcoming special occasions (including wedding, baby, housewarming, graduation or anything else).
· Add products by scanning barcodes at a Nebraska Furniture Mart store. · Use the app to search the catalog directly or take a picture of any item.
· Be flexible and change your mind – you can use your store credit toward any item in your local Nebraska Furniture Mart store instead of receiving the item purchased for you.
· Customize your list with personal pictures and messages. · Share your list with guests via text message, email or social media.
· Receive gifts from guests anywhere in the country – friends and family can easily see your list online without downloading the app, then securely purchase a gift from your list online or at any Nebraska Furniture Mart store.
· Track your gifts – find out what friends and family have purchased, read messages from guests and say thank you.
· Redeem gifts by simply showing the voucher in the app when checking out at any Nebraska Furniture Mart store or use your voucher as you would a credit card on nfm.com.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Literally the worst
This app is the worst! Do not use this or the NFM registry. When someone buys a gift on your registry you have to then “redeem” the gift, wait a day for a “voucher”, and then go into the store and grab the item, then use the “voucher” to purchase the item. No one at NFM either knows about the app or how to use it. I went to the customer service desk two times to get help for problems and they said they can’t do anything for me. THEN I got some gifts from wedding guests and I “redeemed” them, got my “voucher”, and then when I went back into the app to actually go get the items, it said that I had already used all the money on the vouchers. Now I’m having to deal with calling the customer service which yet again know nothing, and dealing with them giving me ridiculous reasons for why it doesn’t work and how to fix it, none of their solutions so far have worked.
Save yourself the trouble and do NOT register with NFM!!!
I downloaded this app to help me pick out furniture for my new home and I’d love it except it constantly crashes. Please fix!
I tried this out, and it was pretty seamless. You have to know what you want to add it to your list. When you share your list, and someone buys something for you, you get an email notification.
After 30 minutes of someone buying something off the list, you get an email saying your voucher is ready.
The other reviews said there was an issue at checkout. I went and picked out my item off of the floor, and went to the checkout. The checkout person yes did not know how to process the transaction, but their manager did. It went really smooth with a little assistance.
I would not hesitate to use this again.
The developer, Nebraska Furniture Mart, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nebraska Furniture Mart, Inc.
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Nebraska Furniture Mart