Ngā Tapuwae Gallipoli
Follow in the footsteps of the Anzacs, with interactive trails, audio guides, maps and practical travel information. With Ngā Tapuwae Gallipoli you can:
• follow walking and driving tours to key sites such as Anzac Cove, Quinn’s Post and Chunuk Bair
• explore the history of New Zealand’s involvement at Gallipoli with fully researched and concise guides from expert historians
• imagine past scenes and gain new insights on the ground where events actually happened
• plan your trip with confidence, because directions and itineraries are based on visits to every location
Ngā Tapuwae Gallipoli is a practical travel guide covering the battlefields of the Gallipoli Peninsula. It is designed to work offline, so you won’t need to pay expensive data charges.
* Minor content improvements
- Ministry for Culture and Heritage
- 496.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Manatū Taonga – Ministry for Culture and Heritage
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.