Ngarru Gallery is the premier supplier of contemporary indigenous fine art in Far North Queensland, Australia. Situated in the heart of Port Douglas, the gallery showcases one of Australia’s finest collections of high-end aboriginal art from collectable indigenous artists. The gallery also mentors and promotes a number of aspiring up and coming artists. A dedication to the artists and their art is paramount to the working philosophy of Ngarru Gallery.
We are excited to release the first version of the Ngarru Gallery app for iPhone and iPad. This app has been especially crafted to let you enjoy the delights of the gallery, and it is particularly designed to help you plan your interior decoration. This is the first of its kind available on App Store, being completely focussed on Australian aboriginal art, and it also showcases the profiles of Australia's top indigenous artists. There are some notable interactive features within this app which you would love. Through this app you can:
- browse through the latest collections of the gallery
- search for any specific artwork based on keywords
- filter and sort artworks based on price or size
- look at the details of the paintings
- login and save your favourites in your wishlist
- enquire about any particular artwork
- use the camera to live preview a painting on a wall, make any adjustments - pan/zoom/rotate the image and save as a photo
- securely purchase a artwork by navigating through the gallery's e-commerce website
- share an artwork on social media
- search for artists and get to know about them by reading their profiles
- check for events and workshops organised by the gallery and follow up with the social media channels
- get to know about the gallery and obtain other miscellaneous information, policies, terms and conditions etc.
* You need an active internet connection for the first time launch of this app. Thereafter, contents are periodically refreshed from internet in background whenever possible.
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
- Refreshed content on the home page every time you launch the app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.