Ngurrara follows the journeys of three young Australian Aboriginal Ngarluma men as they fish, hunt and carve their own stories. It is set on Murujuga (Burrup Peninsula), home to nearly one million petroglyphs, some over 30,000 years old. As the landscape, the people and culture change over millennia, one thing remains the same, the Ngarluma people 'were always here.'
The app includes:
- 30 pages of illustrations with sound, animation and voice overs
- learn Ngarluma language, with each Ngarluma word individually illustrated and translated into English
- carve your own petroglyph through the rock art carving application
Please spread the word and support the Ngarluma people by adding a review and joining iCampfire.tv
Ratings and Reviews
A very good story
I downloaded this for my son and I'm extremely happy to find a cultural piece like this that highlights the history and culture of Aboriginal people, works great too..
The developer, Weerianna Street Media, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Weerianna Street Media Pty Ltd
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Tyson Mowarin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.