Nibou is a mental wellness mobile application that aims to provide users with instant feedback on their day-to-day problems through chats with qualified therapists and counselors.
Nibou therapists can assist you with a wide variety of day-to-day topics and concerns. Upon entering the app, you pick the topic that closest resembles your concern and are matched with a specialized therapist. If you don't see your topic, you may create it and are assigned a therapist accordingly.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of integrity and provide users with a guided experience as well as continued support. Nibou is completely confidential and allows users to share their thoughts via a safe and encrypted platform. Nibou is not a medical or emergency platform, we do not provide medical advice of any kind nor do we counsel those with serious mental health concerns including suicidal thoughts, depression, etc. Please seek a certified and qualified medical doctor’s advice before making any personal medical decisions.
Terms & Conditions Apply
-Nibou is a FREE app with a PAID premium subscription rate available on a WEEKLY, MONTHLY or quarterly basis
- The Nibou App weekly Subscriber rate is $7.99/week on a rolling, monthly basis. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- The Nibou App Monthly Subscriber rate is $26.99/month on a rolling, monthly basis. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- The Nibou App Quarterly Subscriber rate is $58.99 per quarter. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Nibou App subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- If a user decides to NOT subscribe at the end of their trial or auto-renewal period, the user will have downgraded access to the FREE version.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be NOT be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Info Contact: email@example.com
- Added new test contents. Now users can better understand themselves by solving psychological tests prepared by various professionals.
- General bugs fixed and improvements made.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful during difficult times
Nibou gives instant access to therapists - very useful when in a tough spot or going through hardship
programda hatlar var
3 mesaj hakkınız oldugu söyleniliyor fakat otomatik olarak bir mesaj atınca bu hakkınız düşüyor ayrıca psikologlar program hakkında bilgi sahibi degil,kod isimle baglanıyoruz gizli olmak amacıyla ve bize ismimizi soruyorlar..
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kavou LLC
- 85 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Kavou LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Plan Subscription $52.99
- Monthly Subscription Pro $194.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.