Nice Todo is the simplest way to remember things. It can lay always on top of your desktop so you will not miss any of your checklist items and it is always just one click away. It has 17 beautiful styles built-in and more to come! It also syncs using iCloud so you will be always backed up and up to date on all your Macs.
- fast and lightweight,
- out-of-the-way interface,
- easy to use,
- support for multiple checklists,
- iCloud sync,
- elegant interface with 17 eye-candy styles and more to come,
- customizable window opacity and "always on top" option.
- Tweaked behavior when managing tasks and lists,
- fixed saving edited task,
- updates for Swift 5.
Ratings and Reviews
I liked the idea of the this list but simply clicking on a task you’ve listed to change it changes the task to be the same as the one above it and deletes what you wrote. Trying to move the order of tasks, the button that moves it does not move the task it again changes the task to the same as the task above. Please fix this app developer and I will change my number of stars. As is I recommend not wasting your money.
needs some keyboardy-ness
This is a very simple, likeable checklist app, and it would be loveable with things like navigational keyboard shortcuts and customizable fonts/sizes. Also, the theme selection buttons are always visible, but personally, I’d prefer to be able to hide them. The concept is good, and I’ll be watching/hoping for updates worthy of a 4th or 5th star...
Great app. Love the simplicity and tons of potential.
1. Allow the ability to increase the font size. I have three monitors and this could be right monitor large. On a 27” screen it’s hard to read.
2. Create hotkeys for adding new tasks and hotkeys for all the actions.
3. Make the "contact suggestions" button link to an addres that works.
4. Although i love the lists and the tasks I'd love a way to see all the lists and all the tasks inside on one page.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.