Nicegram is a powerful messaging app based on Telegram API, with awesome features that returns you the joy of pure communication:
- Get more focus with Folders & Tabs. Group chats by topic you want, or split them by type - channels, bots, private and more. Be productive on the messaging fields!
- Hide unused Tabs. Decide whether you need to hide or show Contacts and Calls tabs at the bottom of your app.
- Switch between seven accounts. Multiple accounts now mean more than three, that’s limited in a standard Telegram Messenger app.
- Instantly Save Messages to your Cloud with a single tap.
- Lost a Pin, But Not Forever. Retrieve any hidden pinned message in any chat, now it's possible.
You're an admin and want to get rid of the pinned message that plays on your nerves? You can simply hide it just for yourself, not only for everyone.
- Admin like a boss. Restrict users faster than a bullet. Long tap a message and proceed to an exception menu. Control exception duration down to the second.
- Nicegram is not only NICE. It is SAFE to use. Don’t just take my word for it. Go and check yourself the source code at: https://github.com/nicegram
Telegram team asked to change Preview mode in Nicegram, so here's an update.
Some bugs have been also fixed, enjoy!
Subscribe to @nicegramapp for news and upcoming features!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I recommend Nicegram to any iOS user ...
We thought Telegram X was the answer to the flaws found in the official Telegram app back when Telegram X was new. But then it was purchased and became the new official app. But now Nicegram is THE app that blows the official app out of the water with its new and old features. Since Telegram decided to let Apple dictate how they handle certain content, Nicegram gives those decisions back to the user to decide what content they want to see. Plus, Nicegram is created by a user who has seen the flaws found in the official app and wants to resolve them. So far they’re doing great! Sure, the app has glitches but for the most part its due to the API so it’s understandable. Besides, this is a free app so you cant complain too much if you’re getting it at no cost!
Ps, the members and devs in the chat community are all extremely helpful 🤓🤩😉
Finally found what I was looking for, untill...
After searching for so long for a way to have a second telegram app on my phone, I was thrilled to find Nicegram. Little to my enjoyment though, what I really needed from Nicegram were notification badges and updating chat previews from notification screen/lockscreen, and I'm finding both those features to be not working at all in this or any past version. This is due to Nicegram not updating in the background, as everytime I open it when I recieved a bunch of messages for example, all of them come instant at the same time exploding my sound notification. There, badges actually appear, but if I close the app and recieve a notification, same bug happens again. If this gets fixed, an instant 5/5 star rating from me.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Unfortunately, background update is an issue on Telegram API side.
If you want to preview notifications media or reply via notifications center, turn off first option in Nicegram settings.
For more info join @nicegramchat
So I've had my second account on nicegram disappear multiple times. Like I would normally see both accounts in the settings section, but every now and then, it seems to be when I tap on the banner notifications for the first account, the second account disappears and I have to find it by going to the menu under accounts, instead of just being on the main menu of the settings screen. There's also a very annoying issue of when I send multiple photos, the app goes into a crash loop for that one chat or channel and I can't get into it again for hours at a time.
Developer Response ,
Account disappears in official Telegram app too. Sorry for that, you can ask TG to fix that.
- Sergey Akentev
- 171.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sergey Akentev
- In-App Purchases
- Nicegram Premium $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.