The NICHE Patient+Family App
Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (NICHE) is the premier nurse driven geriatric care program in hospitals, skilled nursing and long term care facilities, nursing homes and other healthcare organizations. NICHE now offers older adults and their caregivers the new NICHE Patient+Family App. The new app gives seniors and their families and caregivers access to the following on their smartphones and tablets:
• Need to Know by NICHE Series: Prepares older adult patients and their caregivers for the realities of preparing for hospitalization, and transitions between home, hospital, and nursing homes.
• NICHE Translates: Helps caregivers communicate with the healthcare team around common geriatric syndromes. To use, click all statements under "What you see", "What you hear", "How they seem", and "What is different" that apply and export selections as a pdf to create a picture of what is happening for the healthcare team.
• NICHE Encyclopedia: Supporting the Need to Know by NICHE and NICHE Translates
series, this wide-ranging reference tool defines topics and informs consumers on a variety of healthcare issues.
• Going & Coming Home Checklist: The NICHE Need to Know Hospital Checklists detail what to bring to the hospital, what is needed if staying and what to do when leaving.
• Find a NICHE Facility: Search by name, state and country to find the facility nearest to your current location.
• Connect on NICHE Social Media: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube, updated daily with healthcare guidance, product/service information and lifestyle ideas.
- BAYLOR UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- 7.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 NICHE All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.