Nickerchen is an app which allows you to track and analyze your sleep times with ease. You can export your sleep data to the Apple Health app. To switching fast between wake and sleep phases, you can use your Apple Watch or a widget too.
The app is easy to use and reduced to the essential functions of sleep tracking with Apple Health. Nickerchen allows you to check and improve your sleep habits.
- Sleep tracking with ease with manual switching between sleep phases
- Enter your sleep quality and interruptions
- Set your sleep target and manage your sleep balance
- Apple Watch support
- Widget support
- Automatic export to Apple Health app
- Analyze your bedtimes and sleep durations in a chart
- Add and edit you sleep entries manually
BTW Nickerchen is the German word for nap.
Many thanks for using Nickerchen. This update comes with the following changes:
- Added haptic feedback, if you change the sleep state on your iPhone which supports the haptic feedback engine
- Fixed missing German translation on the Apple Watch app
Have a good night, a great day and a wonderful life ;-)
Ratings and Reviews
This will not analyze how well you sleep , we need to open the app and tap to sleep mode and tap again when you wake up , that duration is showing as sleep.
Another Bad Sleep Tracker App
This app is like a regular timer where the person just click the app to either go to sleep and to or wake up and time the sleep time and what is pathetic is that, it has the iWatch feature but the phone has to be on to record. I don't know why Developers can create a sleep tracker app like the Fitbit that tracks the sleep on its on and when the phone is near the Fitbit, they sync and the results are displayed on the phone. I should get my money back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.