Take bright, clean, noise-free photos in low-light condition with NightCam. Using sophisticated ISO and long exposure algorithms NightCam can capture high quality photos in dark environments usually reserved for expensive DSLR's. Simply point and shoot. It just works!
- SINGLE - Perfect for evening shots using increased ISO.
- MULTI - Capture bright, noise-free photos in low-light conditions using both incraesed ISO and long exposure capture.
- MULTI+ similar to MULTI with increased exposure, use for the darkest conditions.
- Real time preview.
- Full photo resolution support in all modes.
- Adjust exposure after photo is taken.
- Tap “Shoot” button again to stop capture.
- To improve sharpness use a tripod.
- iOS 11 compatibility
- new icon
- small interface changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best so far!!
I haven't had a ton of time with this app yet, but the developer needs to know they are doing a great job. I already have pics of the moon that surpass ones from any of the (many) other photo apps I have tried. The "single" mode works great, & if you can hold the phone steady enough (like with a tripod...) the Multi settings are amazing (actually got some decent pics on the plain multi setting just by steadying the phone against something). Well done, Dev, I will update my review after further testing.
A Blurry Mess!
Do not waste your money!! I took over 20 photos and not one came out clear. It takes forever to snap a photo, which looks good when it begins and ends in a blurry mess with EVERY PHOTO! I would like my money back on this useless app.
I MUST HAVE!
Amazing app that allows you to take pictures with lengthy exposure and it’s free. One word to describe it, AWESOME !
The developer, Lucky Clan, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.