◆◆ Everybody can be an astrophotographer!! ◆◆
Night FX is an incredible photo editor.
You can create a night view with starry sky even in the daytime.
It's easy, quick, and simple way to create illusionary astro landscapes.
A shooting star, the milky way, an aurora, etc…
Turn your photos into amazing scene you've never seen.
◆◆◆◆ Features ◆◆◆◆
◆ Turning an image into a night view.
◆ Overlaying a night sky on the image with free layout.
◆ 30 fantastic night sky images.
◆ Apply natural gradation on the night sky by indicating the horizon.
◆ Free hand stroking on the night sky image to hide and show details.
◆ Setting the opacity of stroking on the night sky image.
◆ Maximum 800% zooming for fine details editing.
◆ Continuous brush sizing in inverse proportion to zoom ratio.
◆ Undo accidental strokes.
1) Sunny and cloudless landscape is suitable for turning into the night scape. Because clouds hide star.
2) Direct light is better than back light. Because back light makes the sky white and over exposed.
3) Wide sky composition is better. I recommend that you place sky more than 2/3 area of the upper of the photo.
4) If you want reality of composite, Real sky 01 ~ 06 is suitable. They are the true night sky.
5) Stars on the bottom of the sky should be fade out. Because city light will fade star light near the horizon.
6) Use the magnificent landscape. The galaxy is invariable where you go. You can change only the landscape around you.
Added support for 64bit OS.
Ratings and Reviews
It's an okay app but there is better, everything works on my iPhone 5 and worked on my 4. There isn't much control if what you're doing though, I wish you could control the strength of the layers you're applying. Maybe have and RGB scale built in as well, so we could change the color of the FX's. Hope to see an update soon
Great app for adding texture
Saves at full size, has a slider for strength of application. Wonderful new tool!
What am I doing wrong?
I can't get to the tools below the bar. I can see then but can't edit them? Help!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.