Night Owl Lite allows you to view multiple Night Owl DVR surveillance systems and cameras on your iOS or Android Smart Device. Keep an eye on your world, from anywhere in the world!
Some bells and whistles:
• Live video streaming of your DVR(s)
• Add multiple DVR systems to this application (i.e. business, home and vacation home)
• View multiple channels from one DVR at the same time on one screen (quad view / 4 channels per screen)
• Capture still images to your photo gallery during live viewing
• Control your PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) camera(s)
• View cameras in portrait mode or in landscape mode
• Direct stream connection; No video goes through 3rd party servers
• Ability to change IP address or DDNS (do not include http://) and port as desired for internal and remote users
Night Owl Lite application is compatible with the following Night Owl DVR surveillance systems:
• TL, L, P & WMC Series (Any model number that starts with TL, L, P, and WMC)
• LTE, BUL & STA Series (Any model number that starts with LTE, BUL, and STA)
• Apollo Series (Any model number that starts with Apollo or B-APDVR)
• Poseidon Series (Any model number that starts with Poseidon or B-PODVR)
• Zeus Series (Any model number that starts with Zeus or B-ZE)
• 4BL Series (Any model number that starts with 4BL or LB-4DVR)
• 8BL Series (Any model number that starts with 8BL or LB-8DVR)
• 16BL Series (Any model number that starts with 16BL or LB-16DVR)
• NODVR108 Series (Any model number that starts with NODVR108)
WARNING: This application uses a data stream that will connect to your DVR surveillance system. When using the 3G/4G network, the live video feed from your DVR will be considered "downloads" from your phone service provider and it will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed your data plan limit, this may result in additional usage charges. It is recommended to contact your phone service provider to know the limits of your data plan before using this video streaming application.
WooHoo! Celebrate the new year with the update you have been hoping for. Night Owl Lite now supports iOS 11! We appreciate your patience and wish you a SAFE and secure 2018!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what the app pictures show. But it would be a 5 star if it had the functions that the netviewer has. Please fix the resolution issue too. Pictures look a bit compress. But the connection time is great. And it's always working. No complain there.
Get what you pay for!!!
This is a cheap item and that is what you get in reliability. System worked for two days then the picture quality of two of 4 cameras became so bad on night vision that the system was useless. When you contact support they act like the Cameras and wires are accessible like a TV. I snaked wires tru the attic and soffits and the cameras are mounted 35' in the air there trouble shooting system may have come from the 1800's swap one with the other use cable 1 in cable 2 spot. Now this only happens at night so everything I try had to be done during the day and wait till night fall to see if it worked. They also will not replace a item till they received the defect back first. Great another trip up the ladder. Buy Swan!!!
Night owl cameras
To whom it may concern the night owl lite app needs to be updated in order to work with my iPhone can you please advise me in what to do or on how to update it or is there another app that replaces it. Thank you Domenic
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Night Owl SP, LLC
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2017 Night Owl SP, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.