Experience the game they're calling "Point, Click & Die" - Now even more terrifying!
Nominated for FutureShops 2012 Canadian Video Game Awards for Best Mobile Game
Night Whisper Lane is the 1st authentic Survival Horror gaming experience specifically designed for iOS that merges classic “Point and Click” gameplay with a “Turn-Based Battle System” to help you fend off whatever evil awaits you in this seemingly endless labyrinth.
WARNING/DANGER: There are many hidden traps and deadly encounters on your journey that can and will kill your character! Be mindful of what you interact with as you look for items to solve puzzles and unlock doors & passages.
- HD Retina Support for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Original Survival Horror Gaming Experience specifically made for iOS
- Multiple Game Endings
-“Point and Click” gameplay featuring an engaging “Turn-Based Battle System”
- iPad HD Retina Full support
- Authentic Survival Horror Story, even down to the camp
- Startling 3D rendered rooms and areas with a hint of surreal
- Gruesome booby-traps are hidden, some more deadly than others
- Challenging Enemy/Boss Battles
- Variety of items, weapons, health packs and other secrets to uncover
- Eerie soundtrack
- Auto Game save feature works in the background
- Animated Boss Battles
- Help / How To Play section in Main Menu
- Restore Save File from death from Booby-Trap
- In Game Maps
- Boss Rush Mode (Added in Version 2.0.0)
Weapons & ammunition are scarce so keep an eye out for them and manage them wisely because fighting empty handed is certain death.
You will need to trust your instincts, wit and memory to uncover the mystery behind the house and its connection to a mystifying femme fatal. Will you survive long enough to escape from the terror on Night Whisper Lane?
Make sure to restore your character's health by using Bandages and First-Aid kits especially if you have a sneaky suspicion a trap or encounter is lurking around. This concludes the Survival Guide.
Become a fan!
Come join us on Facebook and Twitter!
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/EpxGames
Twitter - http://twitter.com/EPXGames
Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/EPXGames
Homepage - http://www.epxgames.com
If you like the game, a rating goes along way in helping the game get more exposure
If you have any issues please drop us an email -firstname.lastname@example.org
This game does not have IAP (In App Purchases) all updates and episodes for it will be free.
64 Bit Support
iOS 11 support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really cool game
Bought it since the graphics looked really nice.
First few minutes were kind of boring just clicking around but once you get into a bit and start meeting people and finding quest items it really draws you in.
I like this game a lot now and can't wait for more scenarios.
I would recomend this game for shadowgate, the uninvited and daja vu fans
I'll admit this was actually a pretty good game i like that this is a game where you have to watch out what you do and make decisions where to go first, I like the fact this isn't one of those games where if you are in a situation of a trap you press A and you dodge no in this game if you mess up you pay with hp or your life and If you die while fighting the demon you have to start all over again which to me reminds me a lot of shadow gate and the other franchise over all I liked this game
Nice adventure game, Point, click die, for mid to older kids adults.
This I a nice little game.. Haha I say little but there are so many rooms in this place. I don't know if I found them all. Just touch everything you can find all the money, health. Etc lots of hidden items to find. Watch out for the bombs and other items that knock you off. LoL. And to all the haters, come on you this thing it's easy to play just read the clues. I like it and so does my teenage kids.
Can't wait for the other levels.
- Emanouel Pontikakis
- 178.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2012 - 2018 EPX Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.