Classic camera application totaling over 5 million DL. iTunes was also selected as the best app for this year.
It is the most suitable camera application for shooting night scenes and taking pictures of night skies.
◎ You can shoot beautiful night scenery as surprisingly in handheld shooting.
◎ Penlight art and shooting of the starry sky are also possible with bulb shooting.
How, Penlight Art can shoot well without a tripod even if you hold it.
(It's okay if you hold firmly so that you do not move too much as you set aside!)
◎ The dark night scenery is clearly bright and can be taken beautifully.
◎ Illumination and fireworks can be taken with plenty of realism.
Even if you do not have camera knowledge, you can leave the setting with a simple wizard function.
After that, anyone can easily shoot by simply pressing the shutter.
It is a camera application to take beautiful night view.
In night scenes where the light intensity is insufficient, many noises are inevitable.
Even though I think that it is sufficiently bright with shooting such as dusk, it is surprisingly noisy.
The noise disappears if it is exposed for a long time, but if it is not fixed with a tripod it can not shake properly.
"Night camera" solves this problem.
By compositing composite (multi shot NR), noise is drastically reduced, and by the automatic blur correction function, it is realized to capture a beautiful night view with handheld shooting.
Moreover, because it corresponds to the shutter with the volume button of the remote control, it is possible to shoot more strongly against blur.
Furthermore, in situations such as photographing a child sleeping in a dark room or shooting a pet, the shutter sound often becomes an obstacle, so the volume of the shutter can be adjusted.
In addition, it supports high-quality PNG transmission in mail transmission.
We support it on twitter.
Auto Shooting and manual setting as DSLR
* Shutter Speed
* ISO Sensitivity
* White balance (temp, tint)
* Self timer
■ limit free edition
This app is a free version, with the following restrictions.
• There is a limit save the image size, transfer applications, Twitter, when sending mail
(Image size of at least limit, reduce)
• There are some constraint in shooting settings.
• There are some constraint in saving raw data.
• Banner ads will be displayed.
To buy the full version and enjoy regular in-app purchases, these restrictions will be canceled.
※ When you purchase, please check the free version works well.
* Added adaption to iOS13
* Added adaption to iPhone11
Ratings and Reviews
One of the *BEST* night picture taking apps
1. NO I’m not paid or a robot to leave this review.
2. I have been on the hunt for quite awhile for an app I can use in dark times or low light situations and this app by far takes the cake. I’m only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because I do have the free version and it does mess up sometime and freezes for a spiffy but it goes back to normal very quickly. The zoom works nicely and has several features. I highly recommend!
Its awesome for night shots I love it!!!
Night shooting is useless
It is so lame. Whenever you press the screen once while the app is running, it just brings you back to the home menu. I wish I could rate this app 0 stars but there is no way to do that.
- Shigenori Ura
- 45 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Studio ra,labo.
- In-App Purchases
- NightShooting Genuine Version $2.99
- Free trial ticket
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.