Training Plans*, Guided Runs**, wellness tips or community challenges — run towards your goals with all the tools you need to start running, keep running and enjoy running more. Whether you’re ready to run right away or want help planning your next race, our coaches are here to help in the Nike Run Club App. Half marathon training, wellness runs and more await.
Close out the year with a new personal best and discover movement where you’re at with the support of the Nike community. Let’s run together.
5k to 10k, Half Marathon or more - health app tools and motivation for every fitness journey await in the Nike Run Club App. Fitness tracker, Guided Runs** or Training Plans* - NRC provides you with all you need to run with confidence. Pace yourself with Guided Runs** picked out by NRC running coaches or train with expert Training Plans*. 5k or 10k, marathon and more - NRC has you covered.
Stay motivated with the Nike community. Cardio training, or just having fun - create and share challenges with friends or join one with the global community. Health and fitness is better with a crew.
The Nike Run Club App is more than just splits — it’s a running community for Members. We map your route, offer coaching along the way and wellness tips to help you recover on your days off. Download today to become a Member and reach your goals with NRC.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK CARDIO & STORE PROGRESS
• Health app tools for all runners - Running speed, distance tracker, GPS route, elevation and heart rate, all tracked and stored
• Fitness tracker for distance and more - Track progress towards your goals
• Mile counter and mobile coach - Mile counter functionality allows you to record and track your runs
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
TRAINING PLANS & GUIDED RUNS
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Half Marathon training, 4-Week Get Started Training Plan and more - Select plans that best suit you*
• Marathon Training Plan - Begin the ultimate 12-week training journey*
• Fitness begins with mindset and recovery tips to connect your mind and body
• Treadmill, speed intervals or mindfulness - Get started with our library of Guided Runs**
• Fitness motivation from the best of Nike like Eliud Kipchoge with Audio Guided Runs**
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs - you’re never running by yourself**
• Receive or send friends motivating in-run audio cheers
• 5K to 10K and beyond - earn badges and trophies for streaks and personal bests
• Health app motivation - Reach a new monthly mileage or set a distance goal with friends
• Run in NRC running challenges or create one and invite your friends
• Fitness app progress - Track and celebrate progress towards your goals with your worldwide run club
MILE COUNTER & SHOE TAGGING
• Fitness tracker for all your shoes - Track distance in every pair and let us remind you when it’s time for a new pair
• Running speed - Record pace for each pair and learn which ones you run the fastest in
THE FEED: HEALTH & FITNESS GUIDANCE
• Health and wellness advice, stories and product drops - Fitness app built to support you throughout your holistic wellness journey
• Training progress - Share personalized activity posts and stay up to date with your friends
Download today and discover movement where you’re at with the Nike community.
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR., FR, DE, ES, IT.
** Guided Runs available in select countries.
Bug fixes and enhancements to help correct issues with activity syncing and unexpected log out instances.
Ratings and Reviews
Nike Run Club is more than a killer run tracker. It’s curated playlists for your jog, a social network where you can show off your hard work, and a killer run tracker. We dig the cool ways to share runs and compete with friends—and the design is as sleek as a fresh pair of Nike kicks.
Great for what I need
I've only been using this app for a couple of weeks, but it has been working wonders for me. I am not a vivid runner by any means. I started using this app to track my progress in my weight loss journey. My runs are only a mile and a half each day, for the time being, so I haven't experienced any issues that the other reviews have pointed out concerning crashes. I love the achievement section and how you are able to log miles on the sneakers you are running in. There are only two things that keep me from giving this a 5 star rating. First has to do with the music. I have plenty of music on my iTunes, but I prefer to listen to Pandora. Maybe I haven't fidgeted with the app enough, but I haven't found any way to set Pandora as my music preference. It would be nice to be able to do that. Secondly, I use the timer on my phone to track my time because I time myself running run way. Once that time is up, I turn around and run back. The problem is when my timer goes off, my workout pauses. Again, I haven't fidgeted with the app too much, so I don't know if a workout like that is available. I just don't like that my workout pauses just because my timer that isn't even part of the app goes off. Both of those are small issues that I have adjusted to, but the app would have five stars from me if those issues were not there.
Great, could be awesome
Don’t get me wrong! I love using this app so much! It makes tracking my runs so much easier, and is super convenient to use. However, there are some things I think could make the app even better. One of them is the tracking. I love that when I’m looking back on my past runs I can see where I’ve run before, but I think it would also be helpful to be able to plan routes as well. Since it already has the gps, you could just draw out a route following the streets, or you could type in however many miles you want to run, and it could find possible routes or trails near you to try. I personally think that this could make this app even better and more convenient than it already is. I also think it would be fun to “remix a run,” if you were to redo a run you’ve already done, and it could guide you to take the same route, and then you could try to beat your past time or something like that. It would also be nice to have almost a shopping tab where it would be personalized to your runs and the activity you’ve done, and it could have recommendations for different shoes or Nike clothes that would be best for you depending on where, and how much effort you do when you run. None of these are fixes to problems or anything, but rather just things that would make your app even better. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a nice day!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 253.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.