Download Nike Run Club to receive endless motivation, support and guided coaching sessions. No matter the goal - Nike Run Club is here to help you achieve your best run.
Nike Run Club: Your Guide to a Better Run.
From expert coaches to an incredible community - the Nike Run Club running app has what you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Guided Runs**, pace tracker, running log, GPS distance tracker and more await. Join the Nike community and begin training with Training Plans* to fit your needs, from beginner to regular. Half marathon training, intervals, 5k, 10k or just getting started - regardless of the goal - Nike Run Club has you covered.
Training Plans* and challenges allow you to run towards something bigger and enjoy it along the way. Join and share challenges with friends or embark on your own training regimen to up your running speed, mileage and mentality. Our coaches picked out all the right Guided Runs** and training tips to help you meet your goals. Race to success with running workout motivation and guidance from top Nike coaches and athletes as they cheer you on.
Run alongside the Nike community and reach your goals with Nike Run Club.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK AND STORE RUNS
• Running speed, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate and mile splits are tracked and stored while you enjoy your run
• 5k, 10k or Half Marathon - Keep track of your personal records and mile splits with a running log
• Mile counter and pace tracker functionality allow you to keep on track with your goals
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
TRAINING PLANS AND GUIDED RUNS
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Running for beginners to regulars - whether you’re just getting started or race-ready - NRC has interactive plans for your goals and fitness level
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs so that you’re never running by yourself**
• Get motivation and inspiration from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers like Eliud Kipchoge and Tom Sachs with Audio Guided Runs**
• Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them support with cheers of your own
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
• 5K to 10K and beyond - earn milestone badges and trophies for streaks and smashing personal bests
• Join or share public running challenges with your friends via any social media or messaging platform
• Beat running log bests and get a virtual high five from your worldwide run club
• Run in weekly and monthly NRC distance challenges or create a Challenge and invite your friends
• Reach goals, earn achievements and go the distance.
• Track the mileage on all your shoes, even if they aren’t Nikes
• Running speed can be recorded for each pair - learn which ones you run the fastest in
• Enjoy training, distance runs, interval workouts and more - when you’ve worn them out, we will remind you when to switch them for a new pair
• Training made easy: receive holistic training advice, community stories and occasionally a hot product drop
• Improve as a runner before you even lace up - learn about health and wellness, or marathon training tips and more
• Stay up to date on your friends’ fitness journeys every time they upload and share a run
• Personalize activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers and tailor who sees them, from everyone to only your close friends
Nike Run Club will cheer you on, stride after stride. Download today.
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR.
** Guided Runs available in the US, UK, JP, NZ, PT, CL, FR, MX, AR, AU, CA, IN, SG, RU, TR, DE, ES, CN, TW, and IT.
• Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Nike Run Club is more than a killer run tracker. It’s curated playlists for your jog, a social network where you can show off your hard work, and a killer run tracker. We dig the cool ways to share runs and compete with friends—and the design is as sleek as a fresh pair of Nike kicks.
Challenges with friends and running
Hey my name is Danny, but I go by “commander daddy” I have been using this app for years. I’ve always been going on runs and eventually decided I should figure out a way to track my miles. I stumbled onto this app early on. So as time went on and I continued running I eventually would post my runs to my Instagram, and eventually found out I had some friends who ran as well. We were able to share our miles and times which was cool to us. Then just before the new year was coming up I decided to make a challenge for my friends to participate in. The challenge was run 365 miles in a year. It’s not a crazy challenge for the average to everyday runner, however that’s not what I can categorize any of my friends as. They all have full time jobs and we’re are all athletes in other categories (skaters, climbers, fighters, etc). So anyways, everyone joined and we’ve been running and tracking even harder ever since. It’s even become pretty competitive which is my favorite part. I think if you got a friend group even if you wouldn’t call yourself a runner you should download this app and try it. It’s good for growth of all kinds. Oh and now after this is all said and done I think I am considerably a runner.
Great for Beginners, Not So Much for Experienced
When I began running 5 years ago, I loved the app because it motivated me to run. The guided runs were always fun and uplifting to listen to during a run. I also really liked the coaching tab that had coaching for beginners, strength building, and for racing. I started out with coaching for beginners, then went to coaching for strength, and then coaching for my first half marathon race. Fast forward five years now, and I’ve outgrown the app because they’ve taken away the coaching for racing that adapts to your runs automatically. Now the coaching is “canned”, static, and does not adjust to the runner. Also, I’d like to sync my runs to running community apps, like Strava. However, the Nike Run Club app doesn’t sync to anything which makes it hard to share my progress with friends and my local running groups. Nike Run Club doesn’t have any running clubs in my area. They are only in the biggest of cities. For this reason I gave Nike Run Club app three stars. I would be happy to give it more stars if they brought back the adaptable coaching and allowed the app to sync with other apps. It does sync to Apple Health, but Apple Health won’t easily export all the run data, like splits, intervals/laps, etc. Apple Health only exports summary run data to other apps. Nike Run Club needs to build a direct integration to popular running community apps so all the run data can be viewed and analyzed in those apps.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 247.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.