Nike Training Club: Fitness 4+
Wellness & Workout Programs
Get started and reach your fitness goals with home workouts built for every athlete. Stay motivated with all new workouts from your favorite athletes, trainers and more.
Workout with a wide selection of workouts and Programs, get motivated with our Nike Trainers and gain tips for complete wellness. From home workouts to healthy recipes — strengthen both your mind and body with world-class personal trainers and wellness experts.
Easily find the perfect workout for staying active at home, from low intensity to high, including:
• YOGA: Essential Yoga Flows for Every Day
• CORE & STRENGTH: Best of Abs, Arms, and Glutes
• HOME WORKOUTS: Big Workouts for Small Spaces
• QUICK FITNESS: Done in Under 20 Min
• ALL ATHLETES: Exercises for all levels
NTC is here to help you stay strong in more ways than one - download today.
WORKOUTS FOR ATHLETES OF ALL LEVELS
• HIT workouts, strength training, ab and core workouts, full body workouts, yoga, stretch and more - all available straight from your phone
• Home fitness is easier than ever with free workouts you can do with minimal to no equipment
• No matter how you get your sweat on, start with an inspiring trainer to get you started
• Workout by body part: target your abs and core, arms and shoulders, and glutes and legs
• New workouts every week with the trainers you love, with new in-class music curated for every workout
• Exercise & healthy habits are built with workout scheduling - schedule your workouts and receive reminders beforehand
WELLNESS & NUTRITION
• Training extends past the physical: receive guidance on mindset, movement, nutrition, recovery and sleep
• Begin your wellness journey with experts, trainers and athletes
• NTC TV: healthy recipes, guided meditations and mindfulness techniques in quick, easy videos***
WORKOUT LIVE & ON DEMAND
• Trainer-led Video On Demand classes available for all disciplines - HIT, yoga, core, cardio and more
• Exclusive livestreams with Nike Trainers, experts and athletes for training and guidance**
• Engage in Programs led by Nike Trainers - designed to be flexible and fit into your busy life
• Wellness Q&As, guided meditations and healthy cook-alongs can shift your mindset to mindfulness
• Video On Demand Premiere Workouts are the movements you’ve been waiting for with special athlete and musical guests*
• Find everything you need, all in one place
• Latest workouts and wellness content, from inspirational to educational
• Check out the newest items from Nike Training including tips, guidance and more
Nike Training Club - Your Holistic Training Guide.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
Focus more on your workout and less on your phone when you connect your Apple Watch with NTC. Easily advance to the next drill, pause, skip drills and more, all while monitoring your heart rate and calories right from your wrist.
ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES COUNT
Enter any other daily workouts in the Activity tab to keep an accurate account of your fitness journey. If you use the Nike Run Club app, your runs will be automatically recorded in your activity history.
Nike Training Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*VOD (Video-On Demand) available in the US, UK, BR, JP, CN, FR, DE, RU, IT, ES, MX and KR.
**NTC Live currently available in the US, UK and select countries.
***NTC TV available only in the US.
Work out when you want and how you want, while we work behind the scenes. Nike Training Club is here to provide you with the tools you need to achieve your fitness goals, which requires the occasional update.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting in shape can be a challenge, so making exercise fun and engaging is crucial to staying on the right track. This Nike fitness app features a polished collection of visual workouts, hosted by celebrity athletes like Serena Williams. It’s equally effective at home or at the gym. While each lesson can be taken on its own, Nike Training Club also features monthlong structured programs that’ll help you achieve even better results.
Good company, great app
I started using this app consistently when COVID hit and I no longer had gym access. They made their premium content free, which made me all the more inclined to stick with it. Their premium content alone has saved my health and fitness routine, without it I would not have found a program to consistently stick to. But all the while I have been anxious for the day they would take their free premium content back and make it a paid subscription again. To find out today that they will keep their premium content free indefinitely was a huge sigh of relief, and an even stronger motivator to stay committed. Now, I can visualize my fitness future. I greatly value a company that proves their ethos with action and not just lip speak. Thank you Nike for making it so easy for your community to stay healthy and committed!
As for the workouts, they cannot make it any easier. You can filter my body part, workout type, instructor, workout length, equipment vs no equipment. You can save favorites (one suggestion to Nike would be allow us to create separate folders to save favorites to). You just hit play and the (mental) work is done for you. Its the best. I’ve tried other competitive workout apps as well and nothing quite compares.
WORSE UPDATE EVER!! Where are my workouts???!!
I went on the app today to do one of my favorite workouts MAX and Recover. It is now a class video format instead of individual exercises that you follow at your own pace. Why is that an upgrade? Videos aren’t as useful in hotel gyms and it is easier to swipe back and forth btw exercises. New update now only gives you two options whiteboard or class. I have used the app for years and had multiple workouts saved and now half are gone and the other half I have to watch a class instead of going at my own pace. Why is that an upgrade? When the app first came out you could do a program. You would pick a goal and it would recommend a program and then give you a six week list of workouts. It tracked progress and was awesome. I logged two years of workouts. Then for some reason the program feature was eliminated so you could still pick the workouts but not have a program. The only way to have a program was to do a whiteboard workout. Has anyone at Nike compared the two and actually asked users what they prefer. The whiteboards require you to leave your workout and go to a video to see the exercise. Your last two major updates over the last few years have actually decreased the value of the app. Pushing all users to video and eliminating self guided programs is a bummer. Half my saved workouts aren’t even available anymore. Did anyone ask the user/customer before making these changes?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 210.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.