Nike Training Club goes way beyond the workout. Strengthen your muscles and your mindset with free guidance from your favorite trainers, athletes and wellness experts.
Workout with a wide selection of workouts and Programs*, get motivated with our Nike Trainers and gain tips for complete wellness. From home workouts to healthy recipes — strengthen both your mind and body with world-class personal trainers and wellness experts.
Easily find the perfect workout for staying active at home, from low intensity to high, including:
• YOGA: Essential Yoga Flows for Every Day
• CORE & STRENGTH: Best of Abs, Arms, and Glutes
• HOME WORKOUTS: Big Workouts for Small Spaces
• QUICK FITNESS: Done in Under 20 Min
• ALL ATHLETES: Exercises for all levels
NTC is here to help you stay strong in more ways than one - download today.
WORKOUTS FOR ATHLETES OF ALL LEVELS
• HIT workouts, strength training, ab and core workouts, full body workouts, yoga, stretch and more - all available straight from your phone
• Home fitness is easier than ever with free workouts you can do with minimal to no equipment
• No matter how you get your sweat on, start with an inspiring trainer to get you started
• Workout by body part: target your abs and core, arms and shoulders, and glutes and legs
• New workouts every week with the trainers you love, with new in-class music curated for every workout
• Exercise & healthy habits are built with workout scheduling - schedule your workouts and receive reminders beforehand
WELLNESS & NUTRITION
• Training extends past the physical: receive guidance on mindset, movement, nutrition, recovery and sleep
• Begin your wellness journey with experts, trainers and athletes
• NTC TV: healthy recipes, guided meditations and mindfulness techniques in quick, easy videos****
WORKOUT LIVE & ON DEMAND
• Trainer-led Video On Demand classes available for all disciplines - HIT, yoga, core, cardio and more
• Exclusive livestreams with Nike Trainers, experts and athletes for training and guidance***
• Engage in Programs led by Nike Trainers - designed to be flexible and fit into your busy life*
• Wellness Q&As, guided meditations and healthy cook-alongs can shift your mindset to mindfulness
• Video On Demand Premiere Workouts are the movements you’ve been waiting for with special athlete and musical guests**
• Find everything you need, all in one place
• Latest workouts and wellness content, from inspirational to educational
• Check out the newest items from Nike Training including tips, guidance and more
Nike Training Club - Your Holistic Training Guide.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
Focus more on your workout and less on your phone when you connect your Apple Watch with NTC. Easily advance to the next drill, pause, skip drills and more, all while monitoring your heart rate and calories right from your wrist.
ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES COUNT
Enter any other daily workouts in the Activity tab to keep an accurate account of your fitness journey. If you use the Nike Run Club app, your runs will be automatically recorded in your activity history.
Nike Training Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Programs available in the US, UK, BR, JP, FR, DE, RU, IT, ES, MX and KR.
**VOD (Video-On Demand) available in the US, UK, BR, JP, CN, FR, DE, RU, IT, ES, MX and KR.
***NTC Live currently available in the US, UK and select countries.
****NTC TV available only in the US.
• Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting in shape can be a challenge, so making exercise fun and engaging is crucial to staying on the right track. This Nike fitness app features a polished collection of visual workouts, hosted by celebrity athletes like Serena Williams. It’s equally effective at home or at the gym. While each lesson can be taken on its own, Nike Training Club also features monthlong structured programs that’ll help you achieve even better results.
Good company, great app
I started using this app consistently when COVID hit and I no longer had gym access. They made their premium content free, which made me all the more inclined to stick with it. Their premium content alone has saved my health and fitness routine, without it I would not have found a program to consistently stick to. But all the while I have been anxious for the day they would take their free premium content back and make it a paid subscription again. To find out today that they will keep their premium content free indefinitely was a huge sigh of relief, and an even stronger motivator to stay committed. Now, I can visualize my fitness future. I greatly value a company that proves their ethos with action and not just lip speak. Thank you Nike for making it so easy for your community to stay healthy and committed!
As for the workouts, they cannot make it any easier. You can filter my body part, workout type, instructor, workout length, equipment vs no equipment. You can save favorites (one suggestion to Nike would be allow us to create separate folders to save favorites to). You just hit play and the (mental) work is done for you. Its the best. I’ve tried other competitive workout apps as well and nothing quite compares.
used to love it but am disappointed
I’ve been using NTC club for around 4-5 years and it’s been my holy grail for working out. It got me started on a new lifestyle, and it’s helped me stay active even on days where I feel like I don’t have the time. The problem I have now though is with the most recent update where it takes the training programs and makes them premium only. Although I understand that the app still has all the old workouts I loved for free, what I’m upset about is that they completely scraped the free version of the plan system. The only reason I used the app in the first place was to have that customized plan in place and as we speak I was in the middle of a plan, and to have it taken away from me days before finishing when I was planning on moving to the next one, is a huge let down. I’ve always had a problem knowing which workouts to do in order, and the structure that came from the free plans is what helped me want to workout everyday. NTC updates have let me down before and they usually come back around, but in this case, I’m more disappointed than usual. I love this app and the workouts and as a college student, I can’t afford the premium plans. I’ve depended on the plan systems for years now and now it feels like my personal use for the app has greatly diminished. I’m probably still going to use NTC because it’s all I’ve ever known, but if there could be some re-implementation of the free training plan system I’d make my rating much higher.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We realize that the upcoming removal of plans upset you – and we’re sorry about that. Working out is hard enough, and we want to help you stick with your routine. We’ve taken the “best of” the workouts and added expert tips & guidance to keep you going in the form of Collections. You can find the various Collections in the Workout Tab.
Thanks for training with us,
The NTC Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 151.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.